We just spent 2 nights at the RCI in their Lancashire Room. This is a room with a queen bed(very comfortable), sofa and large TV. The entire experience was a great one starting at check in and then having someone take us to our room and show us the main aspects of the room along with a small bottle of sparkling wine as well as a fruit & cheese plate right through breakfast (included with the room), free Wi-fi (all hotels should have this nowadays) and to our check out. The room was clean, spacious and very quiet. We will definietly go back. Thanks to everyone at The Red Coach Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel