1,662 results
All reviews three sisters western door non smoking area slot machines table games players card thunder falls buffet corner suite canadian side smoking is allowed free buffet floor facing tim hortons smoke smell high floor falls view beautiful room
Reviewed 16 April 2016

We have stayed here several times. I hate to write this review but our stay this time was horrible! We were on the 9th Floor. We always had a higher floor before but this one was the one they assigned us to. The moment we walked into our room we smelled smoke. Our room was a non smoking room. I guess you have to have high floor to get away from the smoke. Went to Casino for some fun and we did have fun. We even won a little. Came back for a good night sleep and how wrong I was. The bed was like sleeping on a hard pavement. It was so hard! Next morning I could not wait to have a shower since I ached all over. Shower was LUKE Warm. Could not get any hot water. What hppened to this hotel??? We have never had such a bad experience in our life staying at a hotel. Sheraton looks a lot better to me now that they have a tunnel to go back and forth. Personnel were nice and Three Sisters was good. Trip was runied by bed and no hot water. What hotel does not provide hot water????

Room tip: You better upgrade and pay for it if you want a decent bed and hot water.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 825SueS
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Niagara Falls on Amtrak and took a 10-15 min taxi to the Seneca. Slick check-in, and we're given a fab room, at the front and you could see the river, unfortunately once we had unpacked, I noticed you could hear the lift(elevater) going up and down. My hubby and I were discussing what to do, when we received a call from the front desk checking that things were ok, I explained about the lift noise and we're advised to come back to reception and this would be sorted. Here we met Chelsea such a pleasure, we had our room changed, with no issue at all. The rooms are very spacious and the bathrooms are lovely. We used the hotel as a base to tour Niagara falls both US and Canadian side. We did not eat in the hotel except for getting a coffee, cake and ice cream at a little store on site(service there very slow). The staff are all very welcoming and helpful, but there is a downside, this is a smoking hotel and even though we had a non smoking rooms, we could smell the smoke in it, so much so I had to buy a spray air freshener.
We did not spend anytime (or money) in the Casino, except for walking through to get out the back of the hotel (a quick way to Niagara Falls Park etc) but this was very smoky and not something we are used to.
All in all a fab base to stay, but to improve make this, like the rest of the world non-smoking, or install improved extractors and automatic air fresheners in the room.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2016

We had a great room on the 26th floor facing the Falls, so as good as it gets on the US side. Room was clean and spacious. Bed really comfortable. The Casino has lots of eating places and we had breakfast at the Three Sisters. Everywhere is easy to get and only 10 mins walk to the Falls. The pool is a little cool but the 2 spas are nice. There is some limited eating places outside but are a bit of a risk as to quality. make sure to go on the Maiden of the Mist when there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdelaideJanpo
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

This was the best of our multi-state road trip vacation. The hotel/casino is beautifully decorated and very well kept. Check in and out were average wait. The slots were a mix of old and new. They're not great with drink service. My husband done well with the tables. They have an 18-20 age floor so my son got a chance to lose a little money. The room service was above average with a decent selection. The room was everything. We had a view of the American side of the falls, Canada, and the rainbow bridge. No up charge or even request. We won the room lottery. Third floor from the top. The shower was the best surprise. It really is 5 star luxury. Of course, I'm a toiletry junkie. Love, love, love their salon products.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Had to wait over 2 hours after 4 to get room I paid for. Rooms are OK nothing special. Pool OK but not as nice as I would have thought. Casino is huge but you need to like or love second hand smoke. Would go else where next trip. Personnel helpful and polite.

Trip type: Travelled with friends