We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were clean. The rooms were pretty contemporary so I think the hotel had been remodeled in the fairly recent past. We had a king room which was pretty spacious. The beds were very comfortable. A nice change from the hotel we had stayed in the night before where the mattress was horrible.
I was impressed by the staff. April, the travel assistant, was very helpful in assisting us in finding a restaurant for dinner and helping us with directions to the Falls. The desk staff was friendly on check in and even provided me with band aids when I came back from our evening out with a bloody cut.
I would recommend this hotel. We were just passing through for one night but found it to be very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls