The hotel itself was great! We had a river-view room with an amazing view of the river. Our hotel room was spacious, clean, and very well-kept. The hotel staff was helpful. The hotel was conveniently located not far off the main road, so it was easy to get to and get around town from.
I would not recommend the restaurant, however. The food was good, although expensive for what we got. It look nearly an hour to get our food, and there were only a handful of other patrons in the restaurant. The waiter apologized and one time and told us he would bring us breadsticks while we waited, but we didn't get them until we got our food, and they were just plain breadsticks - no flavor. We were told the holdup was because we ordered a pork chop and the chef wanted to make sure it was cooked through. It was cooked for sure -- to the point it was dry. But after waiting for nearly an hour for our food, we weren't going to send it back.
The breakfast bouquet was decent, though. There were lots of options, and since the food was already ready, we didn't have to wait an hour for our meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls