Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$259
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)
US$219
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$202
Hampton.com
US$264
US$256
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$440
US$321
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

All reviewsriver viewfree bottle of winehotel restaurantgrand islandpool areaminute driveking suitewhirlpool tubfront desk staffoutlet mallvery nice hotelcanadian sidehockey tournamentnew yorkbeds were comfortableseneca casinoniagara
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Let's start off with Cliche she was amazing on the phone. She helped me out with a few things and gave me an amazing room with a view. Check in was quick all thanks to Jasmine. Rest of the staff is super friendly. Then we go to the room.

It was nice and clean a few flaws, but what can you do we all have them. The A/C is amazing! There is a fridge and they provide complimentary waters. The bed is amazing, but the pillows could use some work. Overall room 4.8/5.

Restaurant; Italian and pretty good! Meatballs are hand made and the chicken was tender and juicy. The breakfast was also pretty good, around $14 a person, but you can order off the menu and it's a bit cheaper. The bar is open until 11 which is great.

It is in a perfect spot about 8-10 mins from the falls, but you can avoid all that noice if you stay here.

Only down fall, I wish I would of met Cliche so I could thank her for making this an amazing stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very nice! Front desk staff was great! Room was nice & big. It was very nice being right on the river. Shuttle runs every hour & the stop is just a few houses away from the hotel & that was easier than trying to park downtown. Our only issue was that on our last night the weather was bad. We decided to stay in and eat at the hotel restaurant. The hostess (girl with blue hair?) seemed to have an "attitude" and was rude. We even overheard her getting loud with a guy that we thought might have been the manager. Regardless, it was a great 3 night stay & all other employees were extra helpful!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Regretfully we are currently staying at this hotel. We would high tail it out of here if there were anywhere else close by to go or if I didn't have to toddlers in tow. This place is filthy! Don't be deceived by the lobby.

We checked in around 5:30 after being on the road for 7 hours with 2 toddlers, 2 and almost 4. When we arrived we checked in and dropped our bags in our room. Immediately upon opening the door I could see the room was old and dated. Also, there was a smell....just felt like we needed to open a window and let some fresh air in. We were tired and hungry and went right back downstairs to the restaurant. The restaurant was clean, the service was good and so was the food.

After dinner we returned to our room with our two little ones in tow ready for bath and bedtime. Upon closer inspection we could see the room wasn't only smelly but filthy. The carpets are really bad. You know the kind of place where you don't want to take your shoes off. However, someone had taken their shoes and socks off because they left one sock behind. Gross!!!!! Then we pulled back the bedding to find dirty sheets, on both beds. The sheets had hairs all over them and a few other pieces of who knows what. We called the front desk to ask for a room change. They offered to send up housecleaning to re-clean the room. It was a nice gesture but our toddlers were ready for a bath and bed. We didn't have time to wait. We politely asked for a room change. The front desk said they were sold out and there were no available rooms. This is a Saturday night in a tourist town so, I get that. I don't like it but I get that. Fine; send someone to clean the room.

After talking on the sticky phone, touching the sheets and kicking the sock to a corner of the room I felt like I needed a shower but I'll have to wait until after they clean the room. So I go to wash my hands to find food on the counter. Yuk! I wash my hands to find the water doesn't drain.

After waiting 20 minutes or so, which seems like a lifetime when you have toddlers you are waiting to put to bed, there is a knock at the door. I open the door to someone asking if we needed clean bedding, yes, I replied. They handed me the sheets and said housekeeping isn't on. Are you kidding me? It's a Saturday night the hotel is sold out and there is no housekeeping working.

We call back downstairs to the front desk as they apparently were not aware of the staffing issues or lack there of. They then proceed to ask why we waited so long to report our concerns. There is a shift supervisor on duty but no manager and she said she has no authority to do anything we would have to wait until tomorrow when a manager is on. It has now been almost 3 hours since we first walked down to the front desk and followed up with subsequent phone calls and we are still waiting for a clean comforter. Lastly, we changed the sheets ourselves in order to put the little ones to bed and went to close the curtains as we are facing the parking lot and big surprise, it doesn't work!

Bottom line, take your money and spend it anywhere but here!

4  Thank travelbug4D
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Travelbug4D,

I am very disheartened to hear about your stay with us. As we pride ourselves on excellent customer service, it sounds like we have a few things to work on. I will be addressing this with all departments. I hope that you would reconsider staying with us again if your travels ever bring you back to the area. Please reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel but the comforter/duvet on one of the beds was dirty and it took them over 8 hours to change it. Also the sink wouldn't drain properly and it took them over an hour to supply us with toilet paper (there was an almost empty roll when we checked in).

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Was not really impressed. Normal hotel, could have been cleaner. Far from the falls, not walkable. Food unimpressive. If you are on a budget, good place. Bus and trolley are free and the drivers were very friendly and provided a great deal of information.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Deanna D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

We are so disheartened to learn that you did not enjoy your stay here with us at the Four Points by Sheraton in Niagara Falls. We do our best to provide every guest with an enjoyable and memorable stay. We do realize that we are not located downtown, however we would have hoped that you would have enjoyed the view of the Niagara River while staying with us. We sincerely apologize, and hope that in the future if your travels brought you back to the area you would consider staying with us again. Thank you for taking the time to write us your review, as we sincerely appreciate your feedback.