All reviews convenience store microwave oven room with double beds min walk parking lot the wi fi would definitely stay here again motel falls casino proximity sheraton
Reviewed 18 February 2018

If you want to take frequent trips to the falls and the park and are on a budget, choose this place. You get a fabulous bed and nothing else.The reception is through the store in front. Getting everywhere around is a breeze. Plenty of parking. We would definitely stay again.

A nice tip would be to go across to the Sheraton for breakfast as there is a Starbucks and nice eating options.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ReddyR312578
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I have to say I was terrified of what we might find walking into this motel. We had gotten it through Groupon and they don't tell you where it will be until the time. Actually it wasn't as bad as I pictured which was a horror movie in my head. It was ok for one overnight stay. I'm a clean freak and I checked everything. Bed seemed fine and bathroom was clean. The bed wasn't bad and was pretty comfy. However the air conditioning system was loud. We survived the night and it was close to the falls activities. About 10 min walk. When we left though the house cleaner was coming out of a room and going into the next with just a broom. Now that was a concern to me as where were the cleaning supplies and clean sheets. Just something to ponder. We would probably not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank BruceG1473
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here after day 1 of a 9 day road trip that had us visiting many cities and sites. We arrived into Niagara Falls around 10pm and decided to check out the sites at night prior to getting a place to sleep. After reading some reviews, we went with this hotel. I found it odd that the "front desk" was in the convenience store across the parking lot and not actually connected to hotel. We got exactly what we paid for... a no frill hotel. We planned on getting a few hours sleep before heading back to the Falls and then i to Toronto. I can't give this place a bad revkew because it was what I expected. I didn't give it a 5 because the floors in our room were pretty dirty. But loss of of sleep over it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank F7691FQjeffm
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a very dated motel...like the 60's. Everything is out dated...but was clean and the bed not too bad. We liked it because of the price and proximity to Niagara Falls (walking distance) and eateries. The check-in was easy and the guy who checked us in was helpful for tourists questions.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Very small rooms and beds are Not queen size. It's a full size bed. Don't even go to breakfast. There was not any as advertised. At 8:45 the coffee pots were being emptied. The ice machine is in the front office so you are watched.

Date of stay: June 2017