Open today: 05:00 - 23:45
Review Highlights
Excellent service!

I drove to Niagara Falls from Rhode Island and arrived dead tired. My elderly mom was flying in to... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2018
camiller
Ann Arbor, MI
Best Taxi Service

My husband and I have used aero transportation for our taxi needs a few times. They are the best... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
Ami D
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Niagara Falls
from US$123.75
More Info
from US$99.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We got excellent service with Aero Taxi

We could interact on WhatsApp and they

Waited for us just on time , with brand new

Car , with a lot of space

I recommend using their services.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Oren T
716283taxi, Owner at Aero Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Other people enjoy that we are prompt through text messages (716.283.8294), WhatsApp, emails (dispatch@aero716.com) .

It's pleasure doing what we do. And it is always because of wonderful people like you that we get to see along the way.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Aero was great! My Niagara Falls trip was very nice because Aero provided excellent service. The drivers are professional.

Date of experience: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for kind review. We are waiting for you to return to Niagara Falls soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I work at the airport in Niagara Falls NY and have used Area Taxi for both personal and customer transportation to and from the airport. The service is fast, reliable and affordable. The drivers are professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the Niagara Falls area. I highly recommend Aero Taxi and they will continue to be the only company we use for our transportation needs.

Date of experience: June 2017
AeroTransportation, General Manager at Aero Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Neil, thank you for your kind and encouraging words. Aero Transportation strives in providing thr best kind of sevice to our customers and vendors. Looking forward to working with you for next many years

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Wow, I am consistently blown away by the prompt and delightful service provided by Aero Taxi. There have been many instances where I schedule with various other taxi companies and they are late or never even show up. I can always count on a polite and pleasant drive with Aero.

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much! Don't need to call anyone else anymore. We will always be there for you :)

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The driver was very kind and bought me a tim Hortons coffee. Very friendly also. Definitely recommend it for others.

Date of experience: April 2017
716283taxi, Owner at Aero Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you sir. We treat our customers like our family. We look forward to accommodating you and your family in the near future.