“Nice Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #62 of 187 Restaurants in Newburgh
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Came for a few one on one meetings.

4 for decor: same as all Panera but clean
3 for speed: Average but not expecting fast food.
4 for taste: clean food for the healthy and well seasoned
5 for service: friendly service with a smile
3 for price: always a bit expensive for portion size

Overall nice atmosphere and a great place to stop in for a coffee, bagel, salad or WiFi access.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I just love Panera Bread. It's such a great place to hang out with friends or to simply relax and take some break for yourself with some solo time.Today, I enjoyed a hearty bowl of their Turkey chili because they were not serving my favorite soup ( creamy chicken rice). I also devoured the Chicken avocado sandwich. Oh, so tasty. Lastly I polished it off with delicious green iced tea.

Again, this probably my favorite casual dining spot. Worth the trip

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I enjoy coming to this place because it is fish and the food is usually very good.
Recently, I have really like the Nappa chicken salad sandwich and tomato soup. It is nice that you can get both. My son loves the asiago cheeses bagels and smoothies.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Panera is becoming my favorite place for a quick bite to eat or to have some solo time. My Mom and I took a break from Christmas shopping and enjoyed a hearty meal. Mom had the bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich along with a Turkey chili. I indulged in the Chicken Avocado Melt along with Cream Chicken with Wild Rice soup which is my absolute favorite.

I frequently enjoy my visits here whether solo or with company. I try to find a table near the fireplace. Great place , great food

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Horrible slow service and all i ordered was oatmeal. They were also out of bagels. Whoever heard of a panera running out of bagels at breakfast.