“If they had A/C it would be 5/5”

Newburgh Brewing Co
Ranked #11 of 196 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I was attending a wedding in New Windsor, NY and had a few hours to kill before check in. My fiancee and I visited this spot after looking it up on trip advisor. The beer is delicious and they have a great variety. The food is good and the service is very fast. We split the grilled cheese and chicken fingers. I enjoyed each of them and could tell the chicken fingers were not just flash fried. I loved the space inside this building, exposed beams, old factory type setting, and beautiful furniture. Not to mention the board games. This place also has a great view. The only drawback is there is no air conditioning and it was 100 degrees out when we went. I would go back in the fall on a crisp day to enjoy the view of the Hudson and drink some good beer.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I have lived in the area for over a year & have heard so much about this place. After our first visit tonight my husband & I both left disappointed. Don't get me wrong the beer is good! But the tables are SO sticky, we were there for a few hours & while the staff was good about clearing tables of glasses & plates after people left, I never saw them wipe down a table once. There were also visible cobwebs, in easy to reach places. I know it's an old building but a little house keeping would go far. Also be prepared to drink you beer while sweating! It was so hot inside, on not a particularly hot day outside. When we asked the staff if it was okay to open windows, we were told the air was on so we couldn't. Other parties hadn't heard this & opened the windows, the room was instantly cooler. 15 minutes later the staff closed all the windows & the room was again stifling. Our party of 10 untimely left due to the temp inside. The staff is friendly, don't get me wrong but a little bit of housekeeping would go along way!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

This place is very involved in our community! Always doing fundraisers and looking to help others. They have a great selection of homegrown beers and delicious appetizers, especially the onion rings! have been there many times since and will return often!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Good times, great brews! Very helpful bartenders they both let our group of four try a few samplers before we decided on what pints to get. Such a nice space for a brewery. Great vibe, and plenty of room for large crowds. I could totally picture a rehearsal dinner or big event in this spacious place. The decor is super nice and has a cool rustic look. We only came for drinks but we will return for food also next time!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Great view and a gorgeous old building with rustic, wooden benches and tables. Order beverages and food at the bar. Beanbag toss, foosball and other table games. Oh and a wide beer selection too.

Date of visit: July 2016