“OMG - best Gyros and Greek Lemon Chicken Soup”
Review of Anna's Diner

Anna's Diner
Ranked #49 of 197 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 31 March 2018

You want a great Gyro? PLACE to GO! Went with my husband today - he got breakfast and I got a Gyro and Greek Lemon Chicken soup. Both were great. I used to go here for lunch when I worked in Newburgh and love this place - the food is very good and service is good as well. but to me, it feels comfortable and comforting. I like it. You want a good meal and don't want one of the diners or Denny's :( - come here - it is worth the trip (we came from Washingtonville), If you want dessert, the Baclava is wonderful!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Homemade cooking with Greek specialties. Family owned operation that always delivers quality food. Everything is fresh and made to order and liking. Portions are reasonable but not over indulgent. They offer a full menu along with daily specials. The Texas wieners with special sauce is a classic and the Greek Gyro is excellent. The dining area is cozy, that has old pictures of the Newburgh area on the walls, from a bygone era. Staff is friendly and take some specialty Greek cookies at the counter to go. Delicious!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Favorite place for Greek food in the area. Great little diner, clean and comfortable with excellent service, and the best gyro's and tzatziki sauce anywhere!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

We usually lunch at Anna's once a week, sometimes twice, and I've never been disappointed. This humble diner offers excellent food and service at remarkably reasonable prices. Anna's is a Newburgh institution and rightfully so!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday afternoon and received a friendly greeting. We were seated immediately. After reviewing the vast menu, we decided on breakfast. Everything was excellent, particularly the bacon and the service. Will plan to return next time I am in the area.