“Good food, fun place and friendly service”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #66 of 187 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Chili's has some quality dining choices and service is excellent at this location. There are usually bar specials on drinks and this is a busy location.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We visit Chilis often. We began with chili cheese fries which was smothered in gooey cheese, green onions and chili. This appetizer was hearty.

Jeffrey enjoyed his usual trio. It's a build-yourself fajita. The dish that comes with shrimp, steak, peppers and onions tortilla bread. Guacamole, sour cream and diced tomato.

I ordered Mexican combo plate which comes with black beans, rice burrito and soft taco. I polished off with the 2 for 1 Cabernet wine.

As usual, we were pleased with the attentive service and lively atmosphere.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to Chili's. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Our family always gos here at least once a week great kids menu and reward points.also love Thursday 5 dollar margiritas

Reviewed 27 June 2016

It was excellent as always. I always get my favorite, fajitas. My wife gets enchiladas, burritos or quesadillas.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Service was very good and attentive. I ordered the chicken fingers and they have changed the breading which I am not a fan of the change. The corn on the cob was very good.