“Nice Dinner out for a break”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #66 of 187 Restaurants in Newburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2016

My husband and I went out for Dinner. We brought out adult autistic son. We had a pleasant time. The waitress really worked with our son, and was nice enough to separate his food onto different places. She even made sure condiments were removed. The people in the restaurant were also nice about my son's outbursts.

I had the Chicken Fajitas. There was a chicken breast about of chicken and lots of pepper and onions. On a separate did was lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. There were only 3 tortillas but if you requested more, they were brought.

My Husband had Chicken Enchiladas. There where three, and they were big. The sides were rice and beans. He worked to finish the enchiladas, and could not finish the rice and beans.

We were pleased with the service, the caring for my son, and the price of the food !

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Chili's is one of the few chains I really like. Love their big menu and the 2 for 1 drinks at the bar. It's always crowded...I guess that's a good sign too.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Jeff and I visit Chilis quite bit. During this visit, we both enjoyed the trio Mexican dish. It comes steak, chicken and shrimp and is accompanied with toppings just a guacamole, cheese ,tomato and onions. Very tasty and satisfying. We also indulged in the cheese fries as a starter. As always, great service, lively atmosphere and delicious food.

We will visit again.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

I made a quick late night stop at this Chili's location...Although it was toward the end of their shift and close to closing, the staff was still friendly and inviting....I sat at the bar where Bobby the bartender gave exceptional service...This place certainly hit the spot for a stopover on a long tiring trip...So glad I found it...

1  Thank 183philipj
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Typical Chili's but I explained to my server that my friend and I wanted to chat. She was good about it and did not rush us. I tipped well for that so she would remember for next time