“Take out”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We were traveling after checking in to our hotel we went to get take out from here, the service was very good, dinner was fine too!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

If you go through the drive through, Make sure you check your order. My orders were wrong 50% of the time. If I go here, I always go in and verify my order before I leave.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

regular fast food,i haven't been there lately. I usually go to drive thru.Gee how much can u say about this fast food really it is what it is.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Pit stop on a long drive was met by service and staff that was better than you can find at your average BK. The restaurant and restrooms were clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We chose a quick dinner it was inexpensive and very good we had take out back to our room, kids loved it. The 2 whopper meals for $10 was very affordable as well.