All reviews orange county choppers walk in shower comfortable and clean rooms wedding weekend immediate vicinity check in was a breeze housekeeping staff water temperature workout area the staff was friendly and helpful watching tv beautiful hotel waffles indoor pool stewart airport baseball tournament reception desk
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We had a large wedding party over an October weekend and both the staff and the property are outstanding. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and this was easily one of the best. The fitness area was much better than most mid range business hotels. Book without hesitation if the price suits you.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are very generously sized and are at the end of the hall so extremely quiet as well.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
GlenR458, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank you so much for the kind remarks! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

During the latter part of September, Mt. St. Mary College spontaneously closed its girls' freshman dorms due to a mold infestation within their building. With anxiety and stress levels for both my daughter and me at an extreme high, I wanted to be sure the school was relocating her to a secure and comfortable location. After driving her to the Hampton Inn in Newburgh and being greeted by an amazing, supportive, and sympathetic staff, I was not at all disappointed. I found my daughter's room, along with the rest of the hotel property to be immaculate. During her stay my daughter informed me all the essentials and complementary toiletries were changed and stocked daily, and the breakfast waffles and toppings were "amazing!" The staff really helped to make this very scary and stressful process smooth and effortless for the week stay for about 50 girls, but especially my daughter. If there's ever a reason for my family to have to stay in the Newburgh area, I will definitely be choosing this hotel. Thank you to the staff at Hampton Inn Newburgh for your excellent hospitality and service!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
GlenR458, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you so much for the kind remarks! We loved having your daughter and all of the Mt. St. Mary College kids they were all so nice and kind! We would love to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We flew into Newburgh At Stewart’s International just a few minutes drive away 9 minutes to be exact. The hotel offers a airport upon request. The hotel sits on a beautiful property very relaxing. Across the parking lot there is a that was very good. The hotel front desk staff was very friendly and professional check in was easy and quick.I have stayed at many hotels around the world and I must say this hotel delivered more than I expected. Please check out the breakfast. If you don’t you would not have a complete experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank reginaldlockhart
GlenR458, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you so much for the kind remarks! We look forward to making this a home away from home for you and your family!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The best Hampton Inn ever. I have stayed at many. This was a parent weekend for a college, a bit of a drive but worth it. I would stay here again for sure. This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff need to be a bit more friendly and engaging. Across the parking lot is an interesting motorcycle place.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Susan G
GlenR458, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you so much for the nice comments on our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Welcoming staff, nice and clean bedroom, new building, tasty breakfast with plenty of choices.
Good value, nice swimming pool, plenty of car spaces and near to the Stewart Airport. Me and my family loved it!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Henrique P

Thank you for the kind remarks on our hotel! We look forward to making this a home away from home for you!