“Great a Health Food Store!”
Review of Nature's Pantry

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nature's Pantry
Ranked #24 of 65 Restaurants in New Windsor
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

It's wonderful having this terrific health food market in my neighborhood. But even if it wasn't close by, I'd make the trip to shop there. This place has everything! It's well stocked and organized, has variety in its products, has a good deli with a lot of vegetarian offerings and also non vegetarian. The staff is friendly and very helpful if you need to find anything. There's also fresh produce. Some of their produce is cheaper than nearby supermarkets. Their organic lemons and russet potatoes are cheaper than the non organic ones at the three major supermarkets:Shoprite, Pricechopper, and Hannafords. Go figure! They also have a large selection of yogurts, Kefir, milks... and also cosmetics, cleaning supplies, gifts, etc. The only problem I have is that I always spend more money than I planned to--there's just too many tempting things to walk away from!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

While this place is out of the way for me, I try my best to get to it whenever I'm in the area. Very hard to find organic foods & items in general can be found here .

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I'm so happy that we have a store like this in the area. For those who are trying to eat better or who have special dietary needs, this store is such an excellent place to shop.

The hot and prepared food items are even better now that they have a new chef. They offer at least four soups a day and three hot dishes. They label the dishes that are vegetarian/vegan and/or gluten free as well. The soups are delicious and they change the choices every day so there is always something new to try. They also have a good salad bar and many excellent prepared salads in the deli section. My favorite prepared salad is the vegan "unchicken" salad. It really tastes like the real thing!

They also add new products to the store on a regular basis, so there are opportunities to try new healthy food items. The fruits and vegetables are beautiful and delicious, especially the kale, romaine lettuce, peppers, cabbage, apples and pears. There are so many varieties and all are organic.

I visit this store several times a week. I've been motivated to cook more of my own meals and when I don't feel like doing that --they have delicious prepared food that is healthy. It has really been an excellent aide in helping me to take better care of myself.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to get a hot lunch but they did not have anything but soup and a salad bar. Ordered a Bear Mt wrap and it was delicious. The shake I ordered was good but for $7 plus for a large, I thought that was a little much.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

You do not want to shop here if you are on a budget. Many things are overpriced, but with that said it is hard to get many of the products elsewhere. Selection of different health foods is very good.