“Súper Sabor!”

Cilantro Tapas and Bar
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in New Windsor
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Wow! This place exceeded all my expectations. The flavors were amazing. Went here with my kids who are picky and they loved it. Great combination of small plates or full size plates. Pernil was well seasoned, tostones were crispy and light. Good ambiance. Favorite new spot for Puerto Rican food.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Fellow yelpers,
This place was a great find!! Thanks to all the previous reviews I was able to make a definitive decision as to where the best place in town is.

This place is a hole in the wall restaurant the kind that's really good and the kind that you want to stumble upon. The food here is fantastic! Very authentic taste and atmosphere. I ordered the skirt steak with rice and beans and a side of sweet plantains. What a delight this was to my pallet, steak was cooked perfect!

The main reason I came here was for the flan but I'm blown away by the menu too many good choices. I have traveled a lot and paid a lot for food that does not even come close to the quality here.
Cheers!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Came here because it's in my backyard practically, wasn't disappointed when the food came out. Everything was plenty, could have been seasoned more with lime and cilantro and salt considering it is a Spanish influenced restaurant. But all in all the food was good a touch pricey for New Windsor but definitely did the trick with a cold Carona after golfing all day. Will come back to see if it was just a one time mistake with the food.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We went here for a small four person celebration. The host was delightful and the owner very nice. The food was great. We each ordered 2 tapas plates and had leftover to take home. Recommend for a nice meal with family. We have two teenagers and we had drinks for the parents with a bill at $85. Recommended.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

the restaurant is visually appealing and modern.What I didn't like is the ala cart menu.That can make a simple meal very expensive.I am used to paying one price for a complete meal