“Disappointed”

Add it.
Antonio's Cupcake Factory
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in New Windsor
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I went in there with my young daughter 4/19/18 at approximately 5:45pm. The two girls working there were very insensitive, especially the one making cupcakes. My daughter asked if they could make a chocolate cupcake with some icing with rainbow icing. The girl in the back stated that she didn't have anymore cupcakes left. As I finished my order, I told them that they had a whole cart of plain chocolate cupcakes. The girl then said, I don't have any icing left. I just shook my head. As I paid with my DEBIT card and PIN number, she told me I had to sign. I said I used my pin number. She said I am required to sign when I use my credit card. I refused to sign because I used my debit and pin number. I don't know if it was our skin tone or the girls had a bad day, but I won't buy another product form them again.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for something sweet and some coffee for drive home. The coffee and cake were delicious. Nice view of mountains from parking lot to enjoy the dessert.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Awesome place, best tasting wholesome desserts and gorgeous cakes. Have been there many times and every time they surprise me with the many choices of desserts. I will no longer go anywhere else for my cakes. They taste great and look just as good. A MUST VISIT ,,,,,,!!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Hey I have been here 5 otimes. 4 out of 5 times have been amazing. The cupcakes and frosting are thrilling, super tasty, and desirable. I make the trek out even though it takes me through the throngs of the dirty zoo of the city and 20 minutes later I am happy I came. The cupcakes are best when fresh, the day olds aren't bad, but he usually sells out anyway and the older ones are half price if there is any. I've also had the chocolate truffles which are the best I have ever had. Its clear he uses REAL and high quality ingredients, no fillers or preservatives. Worth the price and the ride. To top it off, usually very friendly even though its clear a lot of the time they are very busy preparing large orders for people. Don't hesitate.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Decided to stop in after passing by a few times and we were not disappointed! The staff was super nice and the cupcakes tasted like homemade but better! You will not regret going here. We will make this a regular stop when we go to New Windsor!