“Just what I hoped for”

Add it.
Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #58 of 103 Restaurants in New Paltz
Reviewed 29 August 2016

An extensive menu with something for every taste. We ate outside on a nice day and took in the New Paltz vibe. Very good food. Good Saki. Reasonable prices. Good service.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Sushi they serve is very tasty and they have a rich menu on sushi. I also reccommend Hibachi too. Prices are also reasonable.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

This is a good choice for Thai food in New Paltz. Strangely, it is just next to another Thai place. That's a lot of Thai for a small upstate college town! The food is excellent, the prices good too. I particularly like the laid back feel and the fact that the restaurant is not overcroweded with tables. Attentive staff too.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

As a local, I've been here several times. The food has not been consistent. Our last visit was a mixed bag: the sushi was good- fresh fish that was cut well but the chicken teriyaki was awful. It was mostly onions and the sauce tasted like watered down ponzu. We got our order to go- otherwise we would have sent it back. At home, I poured off the watered down sauce and made my own teriyaki sauce. It was way better.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Staff is very friendly and the food is good and fresh. Hibachi is fun and the selection is great. The restaurant is clean and spacious, and the outdoor seating near the sidewalk is pleasant.

Been to Tokyo Sushi? Share your experiences!