“AMAZING!! Better than many restaurants in NYC! Always packed and never disappoints!”
Review of Mario's Restaurant

Mario's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in New Lebanon
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I actually hesitate to leave this review for fear it will become impossible to get a reservation here! My sister and her family have been coming here for years as they have a house nearby but I am more of a recent customer. They had me with the fresh, hot popover that comes out shortly after you are seated. To die for! But their food is just outstanding! Most recently I had the pasta special of Cavatelli, Sausage and Broccoli which I couldn't eat fast enough, it was so delicious. Also delicious - mushrooms beignet, meatballs, Arugula salad, scallops, Veal Parm - all fantastic!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great eggplant! First time there very accommodating!Popovers are fantastic! We split a salad as a appetizer was plenty with warm bread.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This was our third visit. The food is always very good, and we (like others) love the popovers. What makes Mario’s level up to excellent is the service. Friendly, thoughtful, professional waitstaff is consistent here. Recent example: our waitress noticed I ordered a salad as an entree—she subtly pressed my choice, so I admitted being a vegetarian who doesn’t like eggplant, so entree choices were limited but I did not wish to make a production. :-)

She quickly suggested that the chef would be happy to whip up a pasta primavera (was excellent). They are customer-oriented and clearly want us all to enjoy our experience as well as the food.

This place is always packed, esp on weekends—make a reservation if you don’t like to wait.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Mario's is a regular stop when we visit Pittsfield. Great food and ambiance, with a great selection of wines. The puff pastries are amazing, and worth the trip alone. It's in N.Y., but is easily accessible from Pittsfield or the Hancock Shaker Village. The family also has a companion restaurant in Pittsfield that is also good, and a bit more casual.

1  Thank charleskJ7874BQ
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner to Mario on way back from NYC. Wanted to try for the fact that it was highly rated.
Well it was . Had a bottle of cotes du rhone. Ordered eggplant parmigiana, veal oscar, salmon dinner and scallops dinner.
5 stars for scallops and salmon
4 .5 for eggplant and 4 star for veal oscar. Even though flavor was great it was breaded much more than expected.
Finished with chocolate ice cream.
Yummy. A must try.
Will visit when in the area.

1  Thank boodah b