“Worth a visit”

Opa
Ranked #42 of 84 Restaurants in New City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

So this place has been in New City for quite some time and I can't believe we waited so long to go. We have been there a couple times now as well as gotten takeout and have not been disappointed. My favorite is the chicken souvlaki platter with rice and Greek salad. Love their salad, very tasty. Their taziki is good too just has a bit too much dill for my liking, but all around a great place. Definitely worth trying.

1  Thank Giovanna P

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Pleasant place with outdoor seating in the summer. Food is very good. Haven't tried the dinners yet, but the breakfast and lunch is excellent. Eggs always cooked the way you want them, coffe is delicious. Service is pleasant and very quick.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

I live a block away and go here about 2 or 3 times a week for breakfast. Efficient and friendly servers. Lots of locals come here often. Large menu. Excellent Greek and American options. Plus baklava and housemade rice pudding.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Great quality, great food. Can eat in or take out. They also have an outdoor patio when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Once in a while I pick up a Greek salad to go and bring it to work or home to share with my husband. It is generously sized and very fresh. There really is no decor inside Opa so I consider it more of a takeout place, however there are some seats inside, okay for super casual dining.

The young woman who waited on me was super sweet. Plenty of parking.

1  Thank bkramer947