“Excellent food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 90 Restaurants in Nanuet
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Food was great, but very overpriced and small portions. The wonton soup was really good, food is delicious. Come with a fat wallet and small appetite. Went once, would not go again, would rather go to a Chinese buffet or regular Chinese restaurant which is just as good, bigger portions and lower prices.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We decided to check out this restaurant as there was long waits at the other place.
We went seaged quickly but it too so long for the food to arrive.
The restaurant was not full and we couldn't understand why it took so long.
We decided to try the fried rice, pad Thai and some hokkian noodle entree.
They were all greasy and had copies amounts of sauces.
Very disappointing as they promote healthy choice with us of too much salt.
The flavour was alright but I thought since it's a chain- it would be consistent. I guess I'm wrong.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had seen the southpark where randy makes the worlds largest turd after trainging on PF Changs.

Food was good, service was k, ambience nice enough, a bit expensive for the food quality, but it's a chain so that is expected.

Overall not bad, but I don't think Ive been more than twice.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

As far as the food, it is standard PF Chang's quality, the reason I keep going back is the staff. They take the time to ask your name, recognize you on return visits. Traveling for business makes you feel comfortable here.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We've eaten at probably 6 or 7 different PF Chang's between NY/NJ, Las Vegas and Hawaii and they're all pretty consistent. We've eaten at the Nanuet location several times for both lunch & dinner. My husband always gets the Mongolian Beef, his favorite, and it's always been good. I've ordered different dishes and haven't had a problem. This time we ordered their BBQ ribs and neither of us remembered them being prepared that way so I don't know if they changed the recipe. We've always had good meals at this chain. My biggest peeve was the temperature of the food when it comes out. I know the ribs are pre- made but I don't think they even heat them. It was like they just swabbed the warm sauce on the barely warm ribs and served them. My long life noodles with prawns was tasty, although the shrimp were a little over cooked. Our server, Chris, was outstanding and refilled our water glasses several times without being asked. There are not many good Chinese restaurants in our area so we will return because we do like their food and service.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!