All reviews watkins glen the owner finger lakes quiet location walking distance beds were comfortable whirlpool tub his wife juice pre packaged danish new carpet small refrigerator would stay again coffee and tea minute drive seneca lake mike
Reviewed 10 September 2017

stayed in the suite above the office it was so nice and comfortable, price was ok, we loved the weekend in Watkins Glen but being able to come back to the motel at night and chill in the Jacuzzi was awesome. I would recommend this without a doubt.....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the Indy Grand Prix. Location is less than 10 minutes to the track. Walking distance to local watering hole (Sal's). More dining and drinking places straight up the road in Watkins Glen, less than a 5 minute drive.
Quiet motel, we'll run by a friendly family. Rooms are average size, but kept up well and very clean. Grounds are well kept.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Pete C
Reviewed 4 September 2017

If you're going to Watkins Glen and want someplace quiet and not to far from the middle of the town, this is your place. We had a king bed room and the room was very neat and clean. The manager was very professional and helpful with ideas of things to see and places to eat. The best part of this hotel was its close to everything in Watkins Glen and it is extremely quiet for a good nights rest. The only negative is that the furniture could use some updating. I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Drody262
Reviewed 1 July 2017

A nice clean reasonable motel. I run my sports car at Watkins Glen International Road Course there several times a year. During my last visit my car wouldn't start in the morning, Mike helped out with jumper cables and got me going. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Very close to Watkins Glen International Road Course
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cscholomiti
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stay at this motel everytime we come to the Finger Lakes - Its CLEAN, relaxing, friendly. This time we brought 3 other couples and they are hooked - not only on the Finger Lakes but on The Falls Motel. We will continue to come and stay. Owners are happy to accommodate you and make you trip as pleasant as can be. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends