US$143
Priceline
US$174
US$144
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Don't even think of staying here. This is the only hotel in the world that gave us bedbugs as a going away present. Our home needed an exterminator after our luggage was infested. The fixtures were all in terrible shape and the sheets were sticky. Our promised no smoking room smelled like an ashtray. Thanks Patel, next stop is the BBB and the local health inspector.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank elaniii
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I would not recommend this dive to anyone for any reason. The rooms are dirty, burn marks on the tables in non-smoking rooms. We checked the toilet and when lifting up the seat found human feces still on the seat. The tub floors were black, no tissues, holes in the walls where outlets should have been and one outlet was not screwed into the wall all the way. I took pictures and will be reporting them to the Board of Health and the Better Business Bureau. They would not give us our money back 5 minutes after we were there. The office person said that we should have looked at the room first before paying for it. The people in the office were dressed in t-shirts and sweat pants or pajama pants. Never will I recommend this place to someone to board their dogs for the night.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here!!!!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank sherlockhones9941
Reviewed 22 August 2017

It was disgusting! All i ask for is a clean room to sleep..it was far from it..it smelled horrible. we were only given 2 hand towels and one wash cloth..the sheets had stains.had to keep our shoes on the carpet felt sticky my 4 yr old granddaughter said it best "This place is creepy" Im glad we only had to stay for 8 hrs ... wish i could give 0 stars

Room Tip: just dont trust me
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank angiehayes1412003
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I endured 2 nights. The staff were nice enough but it has a halfway house vibe and is run down. They defrosted the mini fridge just outside the window of my room and left all the ice all over the place and the fridge did not work. Sketchy neighborhood with a crazy dive sports bar next door and decent diner across the street. Price was right but hotel was wrong.

Cabs are crazy if you are planning on not driving and venue is 20 minutes away.

Your welcome

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amelia98
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Unless your a hooker or crack head I wouldn't recommend this gross motel to anyone. My friend and I checked in and left within the first 5 minutes of our arrival. She called the Joe at the front desk to tell him we wouldn't be staying and asked for our money back which we paid cash b/c he claimed his internet was down so he couldn't use the charge machine and he said he couldn't do that. Rather sleep in the car in the middle of the woods!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends