All reviews dunkin donuts pancake machine west point shower head free breakfast indoor pool the breakfast area mini fridge hot water place to stay nice hotel hie newburgh driveway properties desk wedding
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Bathroom was unclean with hair on the floor and in the shower, bed smelled like body oil... Neighboring room blasted music all night. Had 4 firm pillows as opposed to 2 soft and 2 firm. Linens were mismatched (old pattern mixed with new). Keurig station was covered in sugar. Our room was clearly not checked thoroughly despite the drawers being open. Now I see why it’s a 2.5 Star hotel. Will not be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

A comfortable hotel that has a pleasant staff. The check in process was very quick and the front desk receptionist was very accommodating when I called for some extras to the room. The hotel has complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi that is pretty strong. Plenty of free parking. There is a Dunkin Donuts a short walk toward the road. Additionally a variety of fast food places if you need something. It’s close to the highway and a 10 min drive to the New York state Thruway. The rooms are clean and the room we chose had a small kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. The indoor pool is nicely maintained and the water was comfortable. I would recommend checking them out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay to visit all facilities. .clean. Nice people. Great breakfast. .easy access to thruways. Alot to do in the area .40 minutes to Warwick Headquarters. Updated. Nice pool.friendly staff..beds are a little hard

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel and I was underwhelmed, I don’t think I will be back. My room was not very clean. Dirt in the corners on the carpet, dust on the half wall, and an unclean sink in the wet bar. Breakfast was OK, standard Holiday Inn Express fare, was kept well stocked. On departure I was not asked how my stay was.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hi Steven O!

Thanks for choosing us again for your trip in Montgomery, and we certainly welcome your feedback!

Please know that cleanliness is a number one priority at our property, and I'm very sorry that we missed the mark on this one from your recent stay with us. I recognize that your room wasn't properly serviced.

I can assure you that this is not the usual here, and definitely not how we want our guests to remember us. That said, I shared your concerns specifically with our Housekeeping Supervisor. I'm sure that they'll give our rooms additional preventive maintenance and cleaning.

On the bright side, I'm glad that you liked our breakfast buffet. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is known for our breakfast buffet, and you can count on us to be consistent in jump-starting your day with a fulfilling meal every time.

Once again, thanks for your time! I hope you can still include us in your list of accommodations in your next exciting adventure!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We stayed over on a Thursday night. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. Hotel is clean and well put together. I was impressed with the breakfast selection the next morning which was included in the price. Very reasonable prices too. Def recommend!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple