“great place”

Add it.
Hava Java
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Monsey
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ordered online on their website. Food was ready exactly at the time I requested, no waiting at all. The food was delicious will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Right at the edge of a major supermarket so you can get a bite ad spend some time shopping for almost anything you need food-wise.

Food is alway fresh, coffee is very good, and their catering department is superb. They always come through with prompt service and great food.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

They have a very delicious menu with quick and easy service, and really good coffee and drinks, and their doughnuts are super delicious

Reviewed 1 December 2016

In Monsey on business, didn't know where to eat lunch so my friend and I asked around and Hava Java was recommended. We ordered soup which came with a another soup bowl size of croutons. We also ordered a salad and cauliflower pizza.
They forgot to include the pizza in the bill but the soup although not the best in the world and a bit synthetic was a good size especially with the croutons and the salad was big enough to share and delicious too.
Would I return? yes unless someone could recommend somewhere else guaranteeing it would be even better

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I love there food! There absolutely heaven! There not very cheap but I feel that I get what I pay for. It's a very sweet small place. They present the food very nicely! I will definitely be back! They also deliver, so I order a lot!