All reviews continental breakfast room was clean bagels convenient location front desk staff stayed one night off the highway staff was very friendly discount sink mattress ny refrigerator mall
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Room was clean, looked like it was just updated - carpet was clean - but the room smelled like smoke, opened the closet to hang our clothes and couldn't believe how bad it smelled of smoke and I'm a smoker...OH MY!
The PILLOWS WERE HORRIBLE - LIKE ROCKS! Couldn't even punch them to get the in a shape that was comfortable.
For the price - it's a shame! Stayed there because of a wedding, couldn't book the room in time because of family illness, but when I DID call, they wouldn't give me the reduced rate...NOT A WAY TO DO BUSINESS!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rosemarie B
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work. and I was in all the hotels around in that area. And I was willing to try this one as well But never again. The rooms are very small. And being a platinum member they don’t even recognize you. or offer you a late check out. So I would stay away.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BSH101
Reviewed 9 July 2018

very nice place to stay, the staff was nice and the inn was clean, going back next week for a wedding and will stay here again. easy to get in and out of, nice townsite places to eat and shop close by.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Ripped sheets. Dirty walls. Outdated and unkempt. Stayed in cheaper motels and had nicer. Pillows were like rocks. Walls filthy. Carpets I dread to think. Bathroom was absolutely horrid. A bit of paint would go along way. Even the towels were ragged. Yes ragged!! At 189 a night. Coughed as were were at a wedding

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Wonderful stay, since the in-laws died and we had to sell thier house in Middletown we had no where to stay. The Class Reunion Committee had reserved a block of rooms. When I was on the road for my job I had stayed in Microtels before and figured it would be a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel