All reviews large bathroom nice indoor pool keurig coffee maker waffles after reading reviews walls are thin wonderful hotel middletown area exercise room king bed free wifi nice room convenient location front desk staff fireplace brand shampoo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a fairly new Sleep in. Room was spacious. King bed was great. Desk, refrigerator and microwave. WiFi was excellent as was the TV programming. Shower water warms up exceptionally fast. All personnel were friendly, courteous and helpful. Breakfast was exceptional and the best free one I've had anyplace. Location was great for us as we were visiting many friends in the area and the hotel is right off I 84, close to US 17 and not far from the NYS Thruway. I checked hotels around the area and could not find better value and price vs. accommodations. Only real negative is I requested top floor and got 3rd floor of 4. I do this to avoid overhead noise. I had some but not too bad. I plane came in very late and I was too tired to argue. We had a single king bed and perhaps that's not available on every floor? There really are no good views from any room. But do you want convenient location or a pristine view? Almost forgot, nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter much as there are two elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John D
Sean P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and letting us know how we are doing. Every comment helps us to improve upon our guest services and quality. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will make sure the staff knows what a great job they are doing.
We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to a Choice property in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Nice newer Sleep Inn that was sadly built cheap...No sound proofing at all. If you have a neighbor you will know it, Otherwise all is new. Has a breakfast & pool. Bed was great. Dont visit the Mcdonalds near here!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room without neighbors if possible
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I was very pleased with the service and accommodations here. Granted, it is pretty new, so it was very clean, and the staff was very attentive to my needs. The desk manager, Shayne made sure our rooms were together and checked to see if we were due points for our stay. The breakfast room was attended well each day (1 weekday and the weekend). Martin and Linda made sure everything was fresh and replenished. (sausage and bacon and two types of eggs).

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Terri S
Sean P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Our original accommodations (via Airnb) were disappointing, unacceptable. We (group of 4 - 2 couples) were compelled to find another place to lodge for the week of our vacation. We are all happy we landed here.

The entire staff we encountered was exceptional: friendly, accommodating, professional. (forgive any misspellings, please):

Reception: Marilyn. She was very helpful in making our reservations. We arrived late, around 9:45 PM. She was alert, polite, offered us choices that fit - with a smile.

Kitchen: Linda and Martin. Ask, and if it is any way possible within their resources, you will receive - with a smile, and quicker than you can say Middletown. This hotel must be proud to have them on their staff.
The full breakfast was always hot and ready, the choices sufficient enough for nearly any palette or diet. And, believe me, some of us are picky. Somehow, even though Linda and Martin were on the ball, constantly maintaining the breakfast, they were never too busy for their guests.
Housekeeping: Kristen and Halley made sure we had the linens we needed...never made you feel as though it was an inconvenience.
Maintenance: didn't get their names. The drain in the tub was a little slow draining water. No problem. Maintenance fixed it the same day reported.

The suite was clean. Smelled good. No complaints here. Well, could have been just a tad larger :-) Only 1 suggestion: accommodate guests that are sensitive to fragrances with complimentary shampoos and soaps that are fragrance free. Just a thought.

Room Tip: The suite is only a few dollars more.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We were there for several days and the hotel was full. The breakfast rep, Linda, was outstanding! I don't know how she kept all of us fed and happy during extremely hectic breakfast mornings with over 50 mouths to feed. She had a great attitude and a genuine smile that made you feel at home.

Thanks Linda and we will see you next time we're in the area.

Cheers,

Sam and Suzy Douglas

Room Tip: Nice rooms, good location and only 30 minutes from West Point
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sean P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

On behalf of all the staff at The Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown, I wanted to personally thank you for your considerate and extensive review of our hotel and service. Reviews like yours are what we strive for each and every day! When our guests take the initiative to let us know how we're doing, we can get that much closer to total customer satisfaction! I'm so glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. If you have any questions or further comments please don't hesitate to contact me! I hope that when traveling back to the Middletown area, we're your number one choice. I look forward to seeing you in the future!