“This Tony's Asian Fusion Only!”

Tony's Asian Fusion
Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Tony's Asian Fusion in Mattituck is a fine place to dine. I eat here when I have the time, usually on week days during daylight hours, so I always get fantastic service. I know they do a brisk take-out business,and they look very busy in the evening, so I can't vouch on service in the later day .I am a real sushi lover so I can only review what I eat, but people I have gone here with say that what they ordered was wonderful. The sushi and sashimi show great art and refinement. Whoever buys the seafood on the menu must taste it before buying, making a huge difference in fat content and texture. Plating is playful and inspired. I really love this place.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We particularly enjoyed the selection of foods from several Asian cultures. Pleasant, peaceful dining room.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I visit Tony's several times a month and also use their take-out service. Very pleasant staff, very extensive Asian menu with saki on tap, yet !!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We waited 50 minutes for our apps (how long does it take to bring out miso soup and edamame), but once the food arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. The sushi was particularly good.

I wouldn't eat at the restaurant again. Takeout seems like a much better options given the bad service and not great decor.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Only ate there once, and I know a lot of locals go there, but I would never eat there again. The food was average, and the hot chicken dish I was served was surrounded by cold broccoli florets - not very appealing. The only Tony's Asian Fusion I've ever eaten in (and there are at least 5 I'm aware of) and liked is the East Quogue location.