“Good coffee and pastries!”
Review of Oak Creek Espresso

Oak Creek Espresso
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At Oak Creek Espresso, we believe in participating in Direct Trade farming, offering our customers only the best quality coffee beans, drinks, food, and baked goods.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I really enjoyed the coffee and pastries. We also had a breakfast pinwheel. We waiting 8 minutes, which was fine, but it still came out lukewarm. I like my food piping hot, so that may just be me!
The only downside was the barista taking our order. You could tell she was in a hurry to take everyone's order, she acted impatient that my husband was undecided, and I felt guilty taking a breathe like I was waiting her time. I later saw her roll her eyes at two customers when they turned their back. Besides her rudeness and feeling like we were an inconvenience to her, this is a great place to visit.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (398)

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Good coffee, but I don't consider this a bakery as they don't offer enough variety of baked goods and ran out before 930 am. The only items in the case left were vegan, gluten free, and raw baked goods. Tjat tellse they need more of the other "bakery" foods and less of the healthier stuff. LOL! The majority of guests were older couples and young families w kiddos. I enjoyed the gluten free orange cranberry muffin, but it wasn't anything special. I can get a good Otis Spunkmeyer at a convenient store and be just as satisfied. Sorry if that's harsh, but it was mediocre baked goods. Again coffee is great, but they were out of plain black amd we had to wait for it to brew. Then it gets served at the counter via pump.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

The coffee was delicious, the pastries flavorful and flaky and the service was speedy! Everything was wonderful

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Great drive-through place to get lattes and breakfast. Had the bacon/egg pouff and it was divine. Very flaky bread and tasty egg/bacon inside.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 23 December 2020

Stopped here for coffee before getting on the road back to Scottsdale. What a bright, cheerful place this is!! Sorry I hadn't found it sooner this trip,
Usually go to Desert Flour, but they refuse to abide by CDC regulations and Firecreek Coffee is too expensive.
Service at Oak Creek Espresso is cheerful and upbeat. Can't wait to come back and "hang out" and try the pastries!!

Date of visit: December 2020

Been to Oak Creek Espresso? Share your experiences!