Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Good location, fast service, bikes need better derailers

Good location (right near the trails in Oak Creek village, so you can ride directly from the rental... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2021
ColoradoEasyPeasy
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Great bike shop, great tips

Nathan was ready with our road bikes and was very helpful suggesting good places to ride( new... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2020
Jose K
Sao Paulo, SP
via mobile

All reviews bike shop bell rock pathway mountain biking beautiful sedona sedona area ride helmets trailhead miles oak edge creek
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Rented three bikes here for a family trip to Sedona over the weekend. Almost immediately my ex-wife decided she did not really want to ride so all three of us rode back to the shop. The bike shop gave us a refund for the bike we returned after only 10 minutes. So then my stepson and I went back out to the Bell Rock trail and rode around. I discovered that when I tried to really put power through the bike, like going up a hill that the rear derailleur would jump gears and sometimes the front derailleur would not shift down to the smallest front chainring so we rode back to the bike shop again and the one older guy there did a little adjusting of the gears. He then rode it around the flat level parking lot and pronounced it good. So we left and went back out riding. I found that the adjustment had improved the situation somewhat but the rear derailluer would still jump gears under heavy power. We continued riding anyway. So when we got back I mentioned that the bike was still not working 100% and the same older guy offered to refund the rental fee for that bike as well. So the whole thing only cost us one bike rental fee of $31,91 ($30 plus tax), 2 x $6.99 for water bottles, and $24.99 for a pair of bike gloves. This all was a decent deal but the reason I am only ranking this as three stars is the surly attitude of the older guy who seemed to be the senior person there. He never smiled and did not see interested in carrying on a conversation with a customer.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Rented from a fantastic neighbouring bike shop the day before but wanted a dual suspension which they had at this shop so I went here. Service wasn't friendly and they charge a high fee for trail maps.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Super easy and affordable place to rent bikes. Less than 5 minutes from shop to bell rock for nice easy to challenging rides. I’m used to rental bike shops being rude, these guys were awesome! Pizza place across the street is a great lunch and beer stop.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Great location to get some bike rentals. Good selection available.

Store is very convenient to Bell Rock Pathway / Vista that's just north of the store. Can pick up your bikes and be on a trail within minutes. Nice!!

Staff was very helpful and provided some suggestions concerning trails for our particular level of experience.

Note: You'll want to look at their bike jerseys. Pretty cool logo.

Enjoy!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018

My brother and I rented a couple of hybrid bikes at this bike shop. The guy who helped us was super nice and informative!

We had a really fun time riding through the beautiful Sedona communities!

Date of experience: January 2018