All reviews place to stay comforts of home full kitchen a queen size bed wonderful location would definitely stay here again lawrence seaway visiting family grocery store full size great job marcy stove country motel kitchenette recliner
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My husband and I were looking for a clean motel the night before my out patient surgery at the Messena Hospital.We found the Lakeview and never looked back. What a wonderful location and an immaculate room. Shower was spotless and linens were clean. We didn’t make use of the Kitchen but enjoyed the beautiful sunset. Would definitely stay here again if the need arose. The motel is older but much loved by the owners.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms are small but the view makes up for it. No breakfast but they do have coffee . Seemed to be nice people just don’t let them talk u into renting a property from them if you are relocating for work. They will straight take advantage of the situation as if you are needy.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed in almost all the local hotels and motels in the area while visiting family. Lakeview is by far the homiest and cleanest. Our room had a queen-size bed, a kitchenette (including a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishes and silverware), a large TV and a spacious bathroom. There was a shower (no tub) with plenty of hot water, personal items and a hairdryer. I could have used an extra pillow but I didn't ask for one so that's on me. If you're looking for clean, basic accommodations, stay here - you won't be disappointed. An added plus...the owner is very nice. PS...no breakfast is served however there is coffee in the office.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank supresonic
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Stayed here for a wedding which was 30 minutes away. Very clean the motel room had everything you needed. Kitchen and table recliner more like an efficiency than a motel unit. It's obvious in and out that the owners care about this place. Owners are very friendly and when they heard my brother was staying there too they made sure we were next to each other. We could have stayed a bit closer to wedding but glad we didn't it was a great choice

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Lakeview the weekend of July 4, 2017. The room was absolutely amazing. We had all the luxuries of home we even went to the grocery store and bought some groceries to keep in the refrigerator and had breakfast and lunch at the hotel room every day. The Saturday night on July 4 weekend they had fireworks right across the street we sat out front and enjoy the beautiful view. Very neat and clean and well-kept we would definitely stay here again. With all the hotels over charging now days it's nice to see and find a place that is reasonably priced with all the comforts of home. Great job Lakeview!
The Nolan Family