All reviews maple syrup homemade doughnuts for sale gift shop spacious room non chain colored towels chain hotels great job north country one night gina office gifts ny
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had a nice welcome the room was well equipped. Location was easy to find. The rooms are bigger than average, and so is the bathroom. Please note, although the room had a coffee machine, you must bring your own coffee. Other then that, I recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael S, Owner at Blue Spruce Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

It sounds like you may have been placed in a room missing a coffee caddy. I truly apologize for that if it is the case. I will ensure our staff double checks this problem. If you dislike the Green Mountain coffee normally always available in Nightly rooms. I feel our coffee packets if used in their entirety is way too strong. Now my Husband disagrees with me he likes his coffee very strong. Thank you so much for that insight you have helped us get "Just a Little Bedder".

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We usually stay at mid grade chain hotels, and lately we have started staying at B and Bs. Searched this area and found this motel with great reviews. Very well maintained and the owner even walked us to our room. It was very clean and decorated. They have a gift shop in the office and have homemade donuts which I kick myself for only buying two. A must stay when in Massena.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

You have seen the difference in how you are treated with the courtesy of B&B's and small Mom & Pop. Mike and I care about our guests we want them to all turn into repeat customers. The excitement roars inside us when we can show off all the improvements we have done since the last visit. Thank you so much for the review. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

clean and comfortable , friendly owners , I will come back to Blue Spruce Motel
well maintained property from the moment you drive in . landscape lawn, and I carries into the office and rooms. close to everything Massena has to offer.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Michael S, Owner at Blue Spruce Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for the Great Review!! so pleased you are going to be a repeat Client!! We are very fortunate to be so close to the heart of Massena. Walking distance to 5 restaurants and a bowling alley. MIke and I enjoy being outside landscaping and have renamed the word Work to FUN!! Safe travels

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed here for one night before catching a morning flight out of the Massena Airport on Boutique Air. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and a great value. Also, in the lobby don't miss the donuts for sale -- very good!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michael S, Owner at Blue Spruce Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest! Mike and I had a chance to view Boutique Air's Planes at an open house. It made Mike and I feel like we were Royalty. And their rates to Albany and Baltimore are also a great value. I heard they are now affiliated with United Airlines and have rental vehicles. It is very promising for us mom and pop business knowing anyone can travel to Massena and be treated like a King and Queen. PS thanks for the donut plug...

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We spent one night at the Blue Spruce Motel on our way from Buffalo to New Hampshire. While checking in we were given recommendations for things to do in the area. While the décor of our suite wasn’t necessarily our style, it was clean, comfortable, and it was clear that the owners care about the guest experience. The only con I have is that the lighting could have been better, particularly in our bedroom. There is no bedroom window so an overhead light or a floor lamp attached to a switch would be nice. Many amenities such as a kitchen, local coffee, and a nice outdoor area were included. Especially for the price, the Blue Spruce Motel is definitely a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

We agree! We have been working on Lighting our Motel up since we have began this adventure. We have updated the majority of lights to LED light fixtures. Placing USB ports and outlets above nightstands is also another one of our upgrades. We look forward to your return to see the evolution of the Blue Spruce Motel into the 21 century.