US$180
US$170
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

City View Inn(Long Island City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$188
US$181
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Red Carpet Inn(Brooklyn)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
US$170
Travelocity
US$180
US$128
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$343
  • Fitness centre
Bogart Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$158
US$136
Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$186
US$182
  • Restaurant
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$222
US$160
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

All reviewsnew yorkdirectly across the streetwafflesroom was clean and comfortableshuttle driverhotel offersfree breakfasthotel is locatedsubway stopwould stay againcar serviceindustrial areastreet parkingcemeterywoodsideairportnyc
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The area around the hotel, at first, seems a bit sketchy. However, when we walked to a local restaurant, we realized that it was on the edge of a nice neighborhood and that it was safe. Our room overlooked a huge cemetery- some might say it was pretty dead around here - and we could see the Manhattan skyline too. The staff was young and somewhat "laid back," but were friendly and helpful. The room was small but clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam F
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on a layover between flights in New York. We were extremely pleased with the friendliness, cleanliness, and convenience of this hotel. There was also a free shuttle to LaGuardia Airport, which was quite comfortable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Needed to stay here for one night before leaving on cruise. Staff very friendly. It was clean. Had enough parking and breakfast was good. Would stay again if in area. If you have a room across from cemetery at night good view of manhatten skyline

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

The good: They have a free shuttle from the Woodside metro station and to and from LGA.
The room and bathroom has been updated. Both were comfortable and clean.
The worker assigned to replenish and 'man' the breakfast area was hard working and pleasant and helpful to guests, especially children. The morning desk clerk was also pleasant.
The drawbacks: I asked for a cab or car service. The evening (6-7 pm) clerk called a car for me. He took us into the city to the theatre district. I'm not a new visitor to NY and I k ew what the cab cost should be. He greatly over charged me, and only took cash, which cleaned me out! Me thinks his friend back at the desk is getting a little kick back.
The food at breakfast was not good. Terrible coffee/brown water. The egg was perhaps an egg-like product to look like eggs? I don't know. I ate a banana and a store bought muffin.
The shuttle for LGA leaves on the hour. I asked if there was a sign in? There is not.
So I waited near the door with my daughter. When the shuttle pulled up, I went outside to wait, as did a few others. There were too many people for the seats in the van. The first to arrive- we all got in. Then a mom with four young kids wanted in, as did a family of four. The mom claimed she was there at 7am (which was not true. She came to breakfast after me at 7:30.) The driver was asking who was first, and then complaining and chastising us, complaining that everyone can't go- wanting someone to wait for the 9am shuttle.
I don't want to hear complaining by an employee about doing his job, or made to feel I am at fault. I think they need a sign in or someway to see who fills up the seats allotted on each hourly bus.
Those desk personnel/driver issues caused me to lower my rating.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for family get together. Room was clean and comfortable, yet noisy, facing the street, and near the elevator. I would stay in a room facing the back of the building and away from the elevator next time.
Continental breakfast was fine, with the usual items. Breakfast area was clean, with tables and chairs enough to seat about 40 people, so not cramped. Area cleaned and maintained by Gisele. After she gave a few minutes "warning" that the free breakfast was about to end, a latecomer arrived as she was cleaning up. She greeted him with a smile, and waited patiently as he fixed himself some breakfast. Observing her kindness made my day!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family