US$224
US$189
HIExpress.com
City View Inn(Long Island City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$188
US$181
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Red Carpet Inn(Brooklyn)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
US$170
Travelocity
US$180
US$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$343
  • Fitness centre
Bogart Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$158
US$136
Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$186
US$182
  • Restaurant
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$214
US$160
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew yorkdirectly across the streetwafflesroom was clean and comfortableshuttle driverhotel offersfree breakfasthotel is locatedsubway stopwould stay againcar serviceindustrial areastreet parkingcemeterywoodsideairportnyc
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

At that time the front desk person was just not at all pleasant. Very talkative and barely heard anything I said. I've given it another chance today , and to my surprise the front desk person was very nice. Informed me of ammeneties and the room was perfect. Comfy beds,coffee and cups. Before ,I had to go down and get the coffee . What is that.?? Definitely a difference, it's quiet , the view is of a cemetery. It doesn't bother me. For those who get weirded out request opposite side of hall. It's located close to the highway, easy on and off. Plenty of good eating on Broadway, every kind of food. You may have to drive a couple of minutes,or uber it. But yummy. Also nice choice for breakfast, it's hot.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because on the web it said $116 per night. To my surprise it wasn't 116. Almost every night it was a different rate . The first night I noticed there was blood on my sheets I called the front desk only for them to put the same sheets back on the very next morning no follow up call was given or messaged left to make sure everything was ok I get my bill and I see a change on the rate and on the bottom on one line it said "other tax" which when I call the front desk no one had a clue what it was for. It's a shame that I had my family stayed there and me as well every time we visit people in NY and this morning I get a call from the so call General Manager Margherita Bianchino for her to try and give me 10% off of one night I spent almost $750 for 5 nights and your trying to take off $20 are you kidding people I wouldn't stay here ever again it's disgusting and they will try to rip you off you guys need more training of customer service and job titles

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Armaort53
MaspethGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

As explained to Mr. Ortiz, you are correct there were rate changes. Rates can vary per night and these rate changes were noted on your confirmation letter and your registration card upon check in. Three of the five nights the rate was $116.10. A local discount was provided and when you decided to extend your stay with us we honored that rate.

Also, as Mr. Ortiz stated during our conversation, the front desk was not notified of any stains on the sheets. If they were, I can assure you they would have been changed immediately. And, upon extending your stay there was no mention. We take these matters very seriously and our housekeeping staff works very hard to make sure all our guests have a clean, comfortable stay with us.

We do apologize for any miscommunication. Please feel free to contact us with any additional concerns. A private message has been sent to you.

All the best,

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The front desk accommodated us with an early check in and were also quick to alert us to their free shuttle service and locations (airport, restaurants and subway station) it could take us to nearby.

The complimentary breakfast was very good and included both hot and cold items.

The room included two queen beds with clean linens and plenty of clean towels in the bathroom. The room itself was up to date style wise and immaculate. Overall, if we are in the neighborhood again, this would be the first place we'd look.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Chad G
Reviewed 5 November 2016

This place is just OK, it was good enough for what we needed which was a place to stay between an international vacation. The coolest thing is the huge cemetery across the street. It's not a bad location and close to a freeway (not sure which one without looking it up). I booked this place because of the free airport shuttle. But, the shuttle only goes to LaGuardia and does not operate before 5am. So we were only able to take advantage of the shuttle once during our stay, since our international flight was out of JFK. We took Uber to get around the rest of the time. The Uber drivers had a difficult time finding the hotel for some reason.
I did not have any trouble with the staff, they were all friendly and helpful. They do tend to socialize in the common areas (breakfast area, etc) while on their breaks, which I've not seen in a hotel before, but maybe they don't have a staff break room area. We were allowed to lock up our luggage in their storage area between check-out time and our late night flight, so that was helpful. And, when we arrived early (before check-in) they had a room ready and let us check in early so we could get some rest. I was so thankful for that! The room was pretty small but clean. Breakfast room is comfortable and coffee is available all day, that's a plus. Breakfast was average. The front desk has take-out menus available for a few places close by if you get hungry and don't want to go out. There doesn't appear to be much close by. If you are looking for the excitement of NYC, you won't find it here. But it's a decent place. Overall, our stay here was OK, but if I go back to NYC I will probably splurge and stay closer to the city or at least in an area that is more walkable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

TL;DR - Cigarette & Pot smoking is A-OK here! Staff rude, unhelpful. No refund when you are driven out of your room by smoke & loud partying.

I booked three nights Thurs thru Sunday. Thurs night I arrived late and it was raining. The couple ahead of me at check-in asked for room 420 but it wasn't available so they settled for 310. I should have realized at that point what I was getting into based on this clientele. I signed a standard check-in waiver telling me I was subject to a $250 fine if I smoked in my room. I had room 412. It smelled of stale smoke but the bathroom seemed clean and I was tired so I went right to bed. Was awoken several times throughout the night by people talking/laughing & using the incredibly loud ice machine right outside in the hallway. I went to work early the next morning. There is no transport nearby so you will spend money on cabs getting to and from the hotel. Friday night I returned at 11pm. Noticed some weird people hanging in the breakfast area. I got off the elevator on the 4th Floor & was greeted with the thick smoke and stench of marijuana. I went to my room to discover that it too was stinking of pot smoke. It was in the air, on my clothes and my hair. Outside in the hallway, people were being loud and crazy and yelling from room to room. There was a full-on party going down! I called down to the front desk, told the guy the situation & asked for another room. He did not apologize, did not seem fazed to hear that people were partying and smoking & using drugs on the 4th floor. Guess that's just a normal friday night at this place. He told me he had no other rooms "like mine". I asked what that meant - a single king room, he said. I asked if he had any other room (even a broom closet) that did not smell of pot and have people partying outside of it. He said I might be able to find a room with 2 queens if you come down to the desk. I packed my bags and walked out to find a ponytailed guy in his fifties carrying two crates of cider down the hall. I went down to the lobby, where the desk guy was talking on the phone and left me standing there with my bags. I took out my phone and searched for another hotel, found one, booked a room online & paid for it with my credit card in the time it took for him to finish his call & speak to me. Told him I was leaving and asked about a refund for the two nights. He said would only refund saturday night. Bottom line - this place is godawful and I would never ever set foot in here again.

Room Tip: Room 420 seems popular
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank fionanyc79
MaspethGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for your candid feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit. I can assure you we are a smoke free property but, unfortunately, our policy was not respected. It is definitely not okay with us and the issue was handled immediately.

Again, we apologize and a private message has been sent to you.

Best Regards,