US$224
US$189
HIExpress.com
City View Inn(Long Island City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$188
US$181
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Red Carpet Inn(Brooklyn)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
US$170
Travelocity
US$180
US$128
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$343
  • Fitness centre
Bogart Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$158
US$136
Wyndham Garden LaGuardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$186
US$182
  • Restaurant
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$218
US$160
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew yorkdirectly across the streetwafflesroom was clean and comfortableshuttle driverhotel offersfree breakfasthotel is locatedsubway stopwould stay againcar serviceindustrial areastreet parkingcemeterywoodsideairportnyc
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My husband and I stay here regularly when we visit our daughter in the area. The service is consistent and the hotel provides good value for the money. There is parking available plus shuttle service. The rooms are clean and the area is relatively quiet. We would recommend the hotel for someone visiting the area.

Room Tip: Quiet place to stay
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy C
Margherita B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Best Regards,
Guest Services Team
Comfort Inn & Suites LaGuardia Airport

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I'm shocked reading the recent good reviews! Stayed one night and couldn't get out fast enough! Granted we were early for checkin ("NO" rooms were ready yet) but the woman at the front desk had a very unpleasant attitude. Dropped our luggage off and didn't get in until 10 that night. Checked in to our room only to be assaulted by a way overly perfumed (they called it "room and carpet spray") that was so offensive we couldn't stay in the room! Front desk gentleman (nicest person and honestly the ONLY great part of this hotel) was apologetic explaining they need to use this because ignorant people think they're above reproach and smoke in the rooms of this non smoking hotel. (It could be all the maids that we watched smoking outside the side door while we were told they were diligently trying to get rooms ready for check-in...). Seriously though- the smell was so noxious he had to get us big fans that we aimed at the door and left the door open for over an hour! Didn't make much difference and hotel was sold out so had to sleep in it. Door didn't securely latch- had to be sure the top latch was across since the door jam wasn't latching. Beds are way too firm even with the little mattress topper they put on it. Have never stayed in a hotel with no closet. Yup, there's no closet. Small little 5' armoire thing in a corner doesn't cut it folks. For 2 queen beds they give you one teeny tiny shampoo and one tiny conditioner to share. Really? You got it- back to the front desk. In the morning Do NOT bother eating the breakfast. Worst weak coffee ever and powdered scrambled eggs. Toaster doesn't toast and bananas that were smushed in their peel- pure mush inside all of them. Wouldn't have been able to eat anyway with the flimsy plastic ware they have- fork completely worthless. Lobby is so small you're breathing on everyone next to you and lobby bathroom not clean at all (guess maids were on another smoke break). Same cranky front desk lady in the morning so I didn't even bother asking her to have the manager call me about our stay. I'll give a call after I get a good night sleep- somewhere else! Sorry all you folks who thought this place was great. You obviously haven't been able to enjoy a stay at a real hotel that doesn't have to mask it's lack of cleanliness and upkeep with obnoxious room perfume.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ACKluv
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

While the Hotel has a shuttle can, a car is would be a greater convenience because the location is remote from everything except the highway. It is opposite a huge cemetery with views of Manhattan, which was nice but a touch noisy in the early morning from the nearby warehouses.

I didn't see any stores on my short walk around the neighborhood. I wonder where the neighborhood residents shopped. Hotel parking is free but the number of spaces is limited.

The hotel feels fresh and clean. Rooms are a decent size and has a mini fridge. The wifi worked well. I made myself waffles in the morning. Staff was helpful. I stayed there a second time and had an equally good experience.

But, buy your own water. The vending machine price was high and the credit card reader affixed to the machine did not work.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2016

2 days after check-out, I was charged for a $250 smoking fee on our CC. We did not smoke in the room at all, so naturally we called and spoke to the Manager, MARGARET. She insisted that she had personally smelled the obvious smell of smoking in our room and would not refund the charge. We had stayed in numerous Choice hotels in the past and have never had this type of incident happen because we would never do something like that. She was rude and would not listen to our side and hung up on me.

We believe we were likely setup by the Housekeeping staff who took their smoke breaks in various rooms on the 4th floor where we stayed. We found other past reviews of this hotel having a strong smoke smell in the 4th floor corridors. The Housekeeper likely smoked in our room after we checked out. She did it on purpose out of spite for not receiving what she felt was an appropriate tip from us. Either the Housekeeper set us up, or the Hotel Manager herself is in on the setup as well.

We also found another review/report of a similar bogus $250 cleaning charge that happened to another guest at this hotel. The review is titled: "Pee on couch upon arrival and then charged $250", posted July 1st, 2016, less than 3 months ago from our stay. Clearly this hotel has some corrupt staff and/or management that do not care for the hotel's reputation and will create bogus charges to increase their bottom line. We have filed a chargeback dispute with our CC company.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYCTraveler0880
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I was kinda freaked out when I first drove up to the hotel and found that it is across from gigantic, close knitted cemetery. Once you are inside you hardly notice the scenery anymore. If you don’t like cemetery, don’t book in Queens; there are tons of cemetery everywhere. Beside the washroom is really small (the kid have to climb over the toilet to close the door), I guess it is because the land is extremely expensive so everything is quite compact and close together. The hotel is clean. Staff are quite helpful and friendly. When reading other people review I thought the shuttle would give rides to Manhattan Financial District but I was disappointed that it only gives rides to the subway. Subway rides is about 45 mins to Time Square. The hotel shuttle gives rides until midnight. If you missed the shuttle, taxi is only about $10 from the subway to hotel. $43 ($35 + $8 toll) from Time Square to hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family