See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Called 5 times for a simple reservation, but always say they will revert back.
Called a last time, put you on hold for more than 15 mins but in the background you can hear staff talking.

Definitely I will not recommend anyone i know to spend their money and time at your place.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kingsley C
Reviewed 3 January 2018

It was a nice time spent there. We had the prestidge lodge which comes with a private pool. But you can see the others' private pools on each side as well as the lodges in front. So not that private. Not to mention that we were feeling itchy after coming out from the pool. Also, too many mosquitoes near the pool.

The lodge is spacious and has a simplistic decor which is appealing. I loved it. The place has a unique charm. The location is just perfect.

However, there are certain things that should be replaced, like some of the wobbly chairs at the restaurant.

The day package that we had included lunch - main menu only. We were offered yellow rice with 'dholl', octopus salad and some lettuce leaves. One more vegetable dish would have been perfect for the meal. I did not like the food but my Mr. sure did.

Overall, gorgeous location and lodge but in need of some maintenance.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZainaB61
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Not sure if owner changed ... friendly staff with no clue at all, bad service, rooms not cleaned at all after a day, dirty linnen, dirty pools, low quality food ... never worth the price. Worse than hostel quality - we left after one day, since they could not manage credit card payment they sent me to look for a (rare) ATM to get cash. Don't go there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meduc11
Reviewed 18 September 2017

It was a nice time spent at Nativ Lodge with a nice welcoming. A little bit disappointed as the private pool was dirty and didn't use it at all :(. I guess that all workers were busy with other maintenance. For dinner, we have a really nice time with the night view of the river. For sure I will come back as the workers were really nice. I am not here to judge about the lodge but I really recommend it for people seeking for some nice silence moment.

Room Tip: Summer is the best moment to enjoy the pool/Kayak/Paddle
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ludovic L
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Nice moment but a little disappointed! My husband & i went there to relax. Nice location but room & private pool not clean. For dinner, as it was a limited buffet, they could have communicated the menu to us as it didn't suit me. Very kind & friendly staff nethertheless need training as they lack professionalism.

Suggestions:
1. a drink (cold or hot - mocktail, cocktail, infusion etc) could be offered upon arrival
2. Rooms should be well maintained & bedding should be neat
3. Pool should be cleaned regularly to be free from mosquitoes and to be able to swim in
4. Receptionist should be able to give accurate info about the lodge & conditions of stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple