3Ds International Tourist Home(Mahebourg)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$50
Agoda.com
US$34
Hostelworld.com
  • Free Internet
Auberge Le Saladier(Mahebourg)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
US$100
  • Restaurant
Coco Villa(Mahebourg)
All reviewscall to prayerbaguettecoffee or teaquiet at nightcar rentalairport pickupde chinesimple breakfastclose to the airportlate arrivalthe entire islandnext morningblue bayroom was largea lovely stayplace to staylovely family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Was looking for convenient location out of season in Mahebourg whilst on budget but requiring reliable internet and some additional services like airport pick-up / taxi service etc. Hotel is ideally located on major thoroughfare but didn't find noise too intrusive and more than compensated by excellent location close to all amenities like shops ,weekly market (a must see!) , bus station etc. Communication with owner Ibrahim excellent both before and during stay. Nothing too much trouble and can highly recommend optional evening meal which was really good value. Would definitely recommend and stay at in future if you are looking for budget friendly lodgings and realistic with expectations commensurate with price. Thanks Ibrahim!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Richard St M
an917, Gérant at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Richard,

Thanks for having the time to leave us a review. it was nice to meet you there and we are happy to see that you had a nice moment at ONS Motel & Guest House.
It will be with great pleasure to meet you again at our place for your next trip to Mahebourg.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We drove past twice before noticing the sign. The guest house is on the 3rd floor, accessed though a closed pair of gates. The lift had an out of service sign but apparently that's to discourage the 2nd floor gym patrons. There's no parking - we had to park in a nearby side street. After such a discouraging arrival, we were a bit worried but things then got better. The room was generous and everything worked, although the fittings were basic but that's to be expected at this price. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The ONS is in the main street of Mahebourg, close to the Waterfront, where there are several good looking restaurant (we went to the Dragon de Chine). Breakfast was simple but adequate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amp-qld

Hello,

Thanks for your review.
We would like to thanks you for staying with us and was nice to meet you there.
For the parking unfortunately we don't have on site that's in written on the website but you can park on the alley next to the hotel that is 100% safe where we park all our rental car. As we are situated on the heart of Mahebourg and the police station is just 1 min walking distance from our place. Generally is very easy to find us as we are on the main street of the town but maybe for you as was in the night you have not paid attention.
We will definitely put a more large sign board in the future so that will be more easy for future guest to find us.
Feel free to contact us for your next trip in Mahebourg, we will do our best to receive you again at ONS Motel & Guest House.

Cheers & all the best.

Regards

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The ONS Motel in Mahebourg, Mauritius is a great place to stay, especially if you are looking for budget-friendly lodging outside of the major touristy spots.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the breakfast included delicious fresh fruit and a crusty baguette with accompaniments. A pleasant surprise was the Fitness Centre on the floor below the motel; guests were allowed to use the gym for free.

Ibrahim, the manager of ONS Motel, is a friendly, helpful, flexible, and kind young man. He was available at all hours, if needed, and worked hard to take care of his guests. As I only had vague ideas of what I wanted to see, Ibrahim gave me great suggestions on what to see and how to get there. I did two day tours with him in different areas of the island and he was very open and patient with my 10,000 questions about all things Mauritian. The motel also offers airport transfers, which always makes things easier. As a female traveling solo, I also appreciated the very safe accommodations and town.

I highly recommend the ONS Motel to all travelers. Ibrahim was the best!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank GinnyFuhs

Hi Ginny,

Thanks you for your review.

I'am happy to see that you had a nice moments at ONS Motel & Guest House specially with our breakfast and our fitness centre. We have done our maximum and this is the best way to thanks us your satisfaction.
It was nice to meet you there and don't forget to contact us again for your next trip to our beautiful paradise island.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had to stop overnight in Mauritius and needed to be close to the airport.
ONS had good reviews and so I thought I would check them out.
Booked online and organised transfers to and from the airport with no trouble.
Ibrahim was waiting for me and he was a pleasure to meet and deal with.
He showed me to my room, where breakfast was the next morning, where the ATM was and made some suggestions for dinner.
The room was comfortable although the shower had no hot water. When I let Ibrahim know he assured me he would look into the problem.
Well priced, quite (except for the call to prayer....I lived in Egypt for 2.5 year's so didn't worry me, however.....) and great service makes this place a winner.
I regularly travel through Mauritius so l will return.
Enjoy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank bergerski
ibrahim-0101, Manager at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks you Bergerski for your review.
That's nice to read it and this encourage me and our team to continue our hard work to give all our guest a good service.
I would like to thanks you for staying at our place and do not hesitate to contact us for your next trip in Mauritius island.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Without doubt one of the best places we have stayed ever. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, giving us recommendations, a lot of useful information and the best tips during our stay; a true sample of excellent hospitality! The environment was very quiet and peaceful. ONS is situated directly in the heart of the city center, with a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. The room was well equipped, comfortable and very clean. Additionally, we also enjoyed our breakfast, which contained a delicious bowl of fresh fruits, freshly baked bread from a local bakery with some tasty, various jams and cheese with juice, coffee & tea. We were very pleased with our 13 day long stay, and will definitely come back for a visit in the future. P.S. The hotel has their own car rental service, which we enjoyed a lot during our stay, we rented a car in all 13 days (as there is so much to explore in Mauritius). The prices are very good and the staff, once again, are just so flexible and hospital.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr & Mrs Leva Hansen,

Thanks you for having the time to leave us a review after your stay at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius.
Me and my team are very happy to read your comments and this really encourage us to keep and maintained our service for our guest.
I'am happy to see that you had a nice moments at our place and enjoy our location, services, quality of our room and breakfast and the cleanness of our property. we do rental car service on site and excursion tours just to provide more service for our guest.
It was a real pleasure to meet you there and we will be happy to receive you again for your next visit to Mauritius island.
Wish you all the best and do not hesitate to contact us.