All reviewscall to prayerbaguettecar rentalde chineclose to the airportsimple breakfastthe entire islandnext morningthird floorrooms are cleana great stayenjoyable stayfresh fruitibrahimgymsupermarketmauritius
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had to stop overnight in Mauritius and needed to be close to the airport.
ONS had good reviews and so I thought I would check them out.
Booked online and organised transfers to and from the airport with no trouble.
Ibrahim was waiting for me and he was a pleasure to meet and deal with.
He showed me to my room, where breakfast was the next morning, where the ATM was and made some suggestions for dinner.
The room was comfortable although the shower had no hot water. When I let Ibrahim know he assured me he would look into the problem.
Well priced, quite (except for the call to prayer....I lived in Egypt for 2.5 year's so didn't worry me, however.....) and great service makes this place a winner.
I regularly travel through Mauritius so l will return.
Enjoy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank bergerski
ibrahim-0101, Manager at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks you Bergerski for your review.
That's nice to read it and this encourage me and our team to continue our hard work to give all our guest a good service.
I would like to thanks you for staying at our place and do not hesitate to contact us for your next trip in Mauritius island.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Without doubt one of the best places we have stayed ever. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, giving us recommendations, a lot of useful information and the best tips during our stay; a true sample of excellent hospitality! The environment was very quiet and peaceful. ONS is situated directly in the heart of the city center, with a lot of shops and restaurants nearby. The room was well equipped, comfortable and very clean. Additionally, we also enjoyed our breakfast, which contained a delicious bowl of fresh fruits, freshly baked bread from a local bakery with some tasty, various jams and cheese with juice, coffee & tea. We were very pleased with our 13 day long stay, and will definitely come back for a visit in the future. P.S. The hotel has their own car rental service, which we enjoyed a lot during our stay, we rented a car in all 13 days (as there is so much to explore in Mauritius). The prices are very good and the staff, once again, are just so flexible and hospital.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr & Mrs Leva Hansen,

Thanks you for having the time to leave us a review after your stay at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius.
Me and my team are very happy to read your comments and this really encourage us to keep and maintained our service for our guest.
I'am happy to see that you had a nice moments at our place and enjoy our location, services, quality of our room and breakfast and the cleanness of our property. we do rental car service on site and excursion tours just to provide more service for our guest.
It was a real pleasure to meet you there and we will be happy to receive you again for your next visit to Mauritius island.
Wish you all the best and do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a week. This hotel is near to airport. If you are looking out for a descent place to stay with minimal price,then it is the right place. This place has Gym in the second floor. At the third floor you have 9 rooms, reception & restaurant. Most important thing is they do provide rental cars for tours/trips. This hotel is run by a family who will ensure that their hotel guests are being treated with good hospitality. They provide a good service. Breakfast will be provided. Rooms are neat and clean. Over all we would say it's peaceful paradise.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G V
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This clean comfortable motel is a gem! Set in a quaint part of town with its strange blend of modern cars parked outside ramshackle old-style buildings, you really feel you're in a totally different world. My room had quiet aircon, clean private bathroom and king-sized bed - not bad for 30 euros (34 US Dollars) a night including continental breakfast. It's no resort ... there are no gardens or pool, but if you think of it as a superior B and B you can't go wrong. I made a mistake and told them my flight was landing 6 hours earlier than it was. The driver waited all that time and still only charged for one airport pickup. Five star it isn't, good clean value accommodation it certainly is. Recommended!

Room Tip: Some traffic noise on street-facing rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bruce943
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very friendly kind and helpfull staff. The room is clean and comfortable: private toilet with shower, TV, air conditioned, soap and towel included. Simple and tasty breackfast included (fresh tropical fruite, fruit juice, coffe/tea, bread butter and jam)
Great from quality/price point of view. Long panoramic terrace.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A-Per78
ibrahim-0101, Manager at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hello,

Thanks you so much for having your time to write us a review about your stay at ONS Motel & Guest House Mauritius. Your satisfaction is our priority here and we are happy that you had a nice moments with us.
Thanks again and feel free to contact us for your next trip in Mahebourg.