“Chinese dishes so tasty, it's sure to please sophisticated palates with its authentic bold and rich flavors!”
Review of Northern Manor

Northern Manor
Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Little Neck
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

An established neighborhood "go to" spot for quality authentic Chinese food, banquet style dinners and solid "no nonsense" HK style dim sum favorites(especially on weekends and holidays),which are presented on heated carts, highlighting the freshness and variety. The restaurant is clean, cozy and comfortable with welcoming staff who treats everyone like family and are happy to explain or introduce dishes/dim sum plates to those new to the menu or trying this brunch experience for the first time. Take it from someone who grew up in this neighborhood and knows good quality Chinese food, Norther Manor has been here for many, many years, because of their great food, friendly service and convenient location. Other restaurants may be popping up, but it's only the great ones that have lasted and this one remains a neighborhood favorite.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I like it, not so bad, decent food and typical dim sum service. Located in douglaston so it's convenient if u don't want to drive to flushing. I have no complaints and for the food and price it is a good neighborhood dim sum spot. I have not come here for dinner before, only dim sum. I would go here than the place next door LN something.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The food was very good but the service was horrible. The meats came with no rice. After 20 min of trying to get their attention and being ignored and told to wait, they finally asked us what we wanted. And finally brought the rice almost 30 min later. By then the meats were cold! While the food was good, the service was disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Never again.... We were a family of 10 on a Sunday at 3pm. We wanted to keep out of the most crowded time of the day. The wait staff were disinterested in serving us. Other reviews I have just read said it was an ethnic thing, I don’t know. Numerous requests for tea, water and sugar were ignored. The food came out haphazardly. The busboy clanged bowls and glasses with no regard for the rest of us in the room. The food was OK at best. I recommend you go elsewhere.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We went there for lunch on a Saturday. Dim sum were abundant and fresh. The restaurant is not big but not crowded. We were not back to back with other tables. This is the first time I went there. I'm not sure whether the restaurant has a parking lot at the back of the building or not. We found a parking spot on the street without trouble. It was slightly before noon.

Date of visit: October 2017