“Chinese buffet”

Chen's Chinese Buffet
Ranked #13 of 73 Restaurants in Levittown
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Great price for buffet. Food is good for the price. Good service. Very clean and friendly staff. My grandchildren love this place. Recommended for people that like all you can eat dining.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

My three girlfriends and I went to Chen's Buffet City for lunch. The price was very reasonable. We walked around the tables I selected from the pans a broccoli chicken dish, one friend choose pepper steak, another some type of noodle dish and the other General Tsao's chichken dish. We all tasted our dishes and every dish but the pepper steak was cold. The waitress said she would warm it up in the kitchen which she did. The dishes except for the pepper steak were bland. We used heavy salt & pepper. I returned & took severe sushi pieces which were good. I also bought dim sum with sausage backe to the table. The dim sum was hot and delicious. We all went back & took more dim sum. I took the pepper steak with noodles & I had it grilled at the grill in the back. The chef asked me what I wanted. I had him add terriakyi sauce & medium spicy. This I really liked. I gave the chef a dollar. My other friend had her dished grilled & liked it. I saw the ice cream cups across from the sushi bar. I brought everything back to the table. All my friends asked where I got the ice cream cup. One went & bought ice cream cups for all of us. This time I had oragnge sherbet. This was really the best part of the meal. I have rated the place average because of the many cold dishes. All of us have been to far better places No one will return.

1  Thank kathwalsh
Reviewed 18 August 2015

What makes this particular Asian buffet so great is that it's perfect for an indecisive diner or a group because there is such a wide range of food that even if someone doesn't like Chinese food, they will find more than a few things on the buffet that they will enjoy. The quality is very good, they replenish often and you can even enjoy freshly-made sushi all for a reasonable price.

1  Thank Phyllis C
Reviewed 15 August 2015

This is the highest rating I'll ever give to any buffet. It's you're average Chinese food buffet. They have a grill in the back that will cook cheap steaks and buffet lomein for you.

It's cheap with a good selection of decent food. That's what you look for in a buffet. You can't expect any more than that. It's one of the better Chinese buffets in long island.

2  Thank flipinny
Reviewed 21 February 2015

A good assortment of buffet food. Large enough for family gatherings. Fair prices. A quick in and out meal.

2  Thank Maureen G