“Good lunch”

Celadon Thai Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Latham
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first experience at this small, clean restaurant. Food was tasty and inexpensive. Home style.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I have never sat in, but have ordered out about four times. On Thursday, we ordered out and picked up. They are always so friendly on the phone, and when we go in to pick up. We've tried pad see ew, spring rolls, curry, potstickers, etc. One of the best Thai places I've ordered from around here!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We went here expecting an awesome dinner after the other reviews. Very disappointed. I ordered summer rolls expecting them to be light and fresh. They came out fried and very plain. Not anything like the description explained. I ordered crab fried rice. It was ok but nothing exciting or extra special. They did have great Thai ice tea. Maybe I ordered the wrong menu options. Just ok!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Celadon Thai has very good food that is very reasonably priced. Even better pricing at lunch. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I have been to Celadon several times in the last several months. The food has always been good and while busy we have not had to wait for a seat. The lunch service is very quick and food was very good. The pricing is also quite reasonable. Parking can be somewhat of a challenge so if the lot is full then look across the street (be careful when crossing though since it can be busy). They offer a range of spiciness and while I tend to order medium I may go with mild on my next visit.