“Interesting menu selection”

Add it.
Xin Fu
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Nice local Chinese restaurant. Casual and relaxed. Friendly staff with prompt and courteous service. Some of the dishes were hotter than expected so choose wisely and ask questions.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

The food at Xin Fu was excellent. There is one dish I would not choose again, but that could be me. It was the coconut shrimp. For some reason, the coating on the shrimp is extremely hard, not just a fried coating. Otherwise, everything was delicious. Will try it again.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

From chow mei fun to lobster tempura rolls I've never had anything but great food. We've dined in once, most always pick and though they don't offer delivery because my wife had an issue with her van they brought it to us. for the last few years it has become a family tradition on NYE to get Xin Fu with kids and watch the ball drop with welches sparkling grape juice and champagne

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby hotel and wanted quick take out. This place was very close and it was by far the best Chinese takeout I've ever had. The dinner combo was only $8 and it was great.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Unassuming, bright interior offers both Chinese and Japanese with a touch to Thai dishes which is great for us as I prefer Chinese and hubby Japanese. This past Friday night we brought along a friend who only orders shrimp with broccoli and sauce on the side. I actually got a bento box which was really too big to consume on the spot and hubby got the sushi special. The last two were served with miso soup. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was tasty and fresh with just the right price!