“best Chinese/Japanese”

Add it.
Xin Fu
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 January 2016

From chow mei fun to lobster tempura rolls I've never had anything but great food. We've dined in once, most always pick and though they don't offer delivery because my wife had an issue with her van they brought it to us. for the last few years it has become a family tradition on NYE to get Xin Fu with kids and watch the ball drop with welches sparkling grape juice and champagne

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby hotel and wanted quick take out. This place was very close and it was by far the best Chinese takeout I've ever had. The dinner combo was only $8 and it was great.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Unassuming, bright interior offers both Chinese and Japanese with a touch to Thai dishes which is great for us as I prefer Chinese and hubby Japanese. This past Friday night we brought along a friend who only orders shrimp with broccoli and sauce on the side. I actually got a bento box which was really too big to consume on the spot and hubby got the sushi special. The last two were served with miso soup. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was tasty and fresh with just the right price!

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We can almost walk to Xin Fu, which is a good reason for patronizing it. But....the food, the service, the atmosphere and the price are what makes it worthwhile. Whether you like Chinese, Japanese or Thai food, Xin Fu has you covered deliciously. Each dish is more than plentiful and in the 4-5 times I've eaten there (for dinner and lunch), I've always had to request "doggie bags." Sizzling Seafood, Shrimp in Lobster Sauce, Pad Thai, even a simple Chow Mein takes on a decidedly tasty flavor from the Xin Fu kitchen. The lunchtime buffet is a very reasonable treat with more-than-enough selections to please the palate.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

This combination Chinese/Sushi restaurant is located in a small strip mall near the Albany airport. The environment is very pleasant and the staff attentive. We ordered a number of the Chinese dishes; they came quickly and the portions were large. The taste of most of them was average -- kind of bland; nothing special.