Went for a 2 day getaway with my husband. The lodge had a nice rustic decor, seemed clean and well maintained. The staff was very nice. We did feel that the place is a bit overpriced. The main problem is that the walls and doors between the rooms are not well insulated and we were able to hear our neighbors in the next room laughing and chatting which was very annoying especially at night. We complained and switched to room that was empty on either side. We were able to do this because it was quiet midweek, I would hesitate to come back here because of this. Also beware the beds are very very soft pillow top - if you like that great, if not you won't be able to sleep well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge