See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic family vacation at the Moose Mountain Lodge at the Club. The accommodations were clean and ample. The availability of water sports equipment and bikes gave us plenty to do. We had a nice round on the golf course where the views are great. We all want to do it again next year!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

My family stayed here for a wedding in the Adirondacks and it was incredible. We rented a Lakeside condo at Whiteface through a rental agency in Lake Placid and were very pleased. The view was spectacular. My sister used the Boathouse and Marina for the rehersal dinner. The staff and food were excellent. It was a very memorable event.

I would return here on vacation in a minute!

Our biggest challenge was getting to Lake Placid because the closest airports are 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. Plan on staying awhile!

Room Tip: Ask for a Lakeview (Lakeview 27 is fantastic)
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank lindazw
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Whiteface Club and Resort has without a doubt, the most majestically panoramic view of any wedding ceremony venue in the country. Believe me when I say that the beautiful photos don't do it justice! If the view alone wasn't enough, everyone from the event planner Kristin, to the Chef, to each and every staff member who played a part in the fairy tale wedding that my daughter and her husband had at the resort, was absolutely stupendous. No detail was spared; from the decadent four course meal, to the drinks, to the excellent customer service displayed. They accommodate and cater to each and every guest to well please them!
For the remainder of our lifetime, this wondrous experience will be etched in our hearts and memories. There is no other venue in The Continental U.S. that I would recommend over this venue!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2015

This resort is beautiful. There is no need to leave the resort, although they will drive you into town and back ( until 7pm). The condos are beautiful, the restaurant is excellant, the lounge is cozy with tables, bar and couches around the fireplace. They have many specials at the lounge and are very accommodating . We stayed in the winter and skated at the outdoor rink. There is a lean-to where you can sit and watch the skaters, there is a "Skate House" with all skates, snowshoes, sleds for you to use. At night we strolled down to the fire pit with all the makings for s'mores available. There is a beautiful indoor pool and game room with shuffleboard, pool, billiards, fooseball, air hockey etc., even a small bowling alley ( which was very fun). There are many reading areas for just sitting and relaxing and also a movie theatre and ice cream parlor. There is a fully equipped gym and also a beautiful "library" - morning room - with couches, TV, computer, newspapers and coffee, tea and hot chocolate and fruit. Fresh chocolate chip cookies, coffee tea hot chocolate around every corner. The rooms are beautiful with high end furnishings, it is everything you would expect at an upscale resort.
Sent from my iPad

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank nadine q
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I had my wedding here on June 16th, 2013. The Club itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent. We did not stay at the condos, so I cannot say anything to those. The staff worked well with us on our budget and found prices/packages that fit. Unfortunately, we had to resort to the "rainy day" option for our wedding - Wedding Ceremony in the Moose Lodge Boathouse. The Boathouse is beautiful and rustic, complete with stone fireplace and wood interior. The reception was located in the Clubhouse. More than enough room for our guests and a huge dance floor. The decor is perfect and we barely needed any extras. If you are looking for an "Adirondack-style" wedding - this place is perfect. The food at the reception was amazing. We had passed and table style hors d'oeuvres both very delicious. I just can't say enough about the attentive and NICE staff. The Wedding Event Coordinator is Kristin Parker - and she made the entire process easy and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family