All reviews beautiful pool late at night lake george motel shower bed
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Luzern Courts motel has all the comfort that a family could want when traveling. Quiet, clean, guest oriented with an amazing staff that is eager to ensure your stay is memorable. Best part is I don’t have to leave our dog with a sitter... pets our welcome, I highly recommend, it’s beautiful here and at night they have a fire which is so relaxing. I will be back again.

Room tip: All the rooms have been remodeled.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My husband and I took a spontaneous trip with no reservations and after two hotels stating they were booked then we found this gem. We called to see if any rooms were available and we were greeted with a friendly yes. It was late at night and we had not eaten yet. They brought us a microwave to heat our food at 10pm and informed us we are in the newly updated room and new bed. Not only was the room spotless but the bed was so comfortable. I was bummed we were only staying for the night because I'd love to have laid out by their pool and sit by fire at night. I will definitely come again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great place, friendly owners, cleanrooms ,home like feel, beds comfy, tv lots of channels in case it rains (it did this weekend) Kitchen room has good coffee & cream ...Happy surprise, hazelnut cream...yum...large fridge in case you need it..BBQ GRILL..
Fire pit, large yard for family playing games..
Mom & pop place with a great homie feel.
Lake Lerzern beach 1 mile, Lake George 9 miles, this is just enough away from the LG. Crowds, but close enough to many things.
Tip:
The kitchen room has oatmeal, sticky buns & coffee every day. PLUS GAMES.
Thanks for a great ladies weekend, will be back with the kids an hubby.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017

A mother/daughter motorcycle getaway brought us to Luzerne Court and what a wonderful place it is! This motel is not too big, not too small, has a beautiful pool, well-kept grounds, a clean and comfy room with quaint, yesteryear decor, a host who was gracious and accommodating, but best of all a nightly bonfire where we enjoyed meeting other guests and sharing a little of our lives with each other. Next door was a great ice cream place, and we were only 15-20 minutes away from Lake George Village. I can't wait to return with my husband and share this gem with him! He'll love it and so will you!

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 22 July 2017

A small well kept motel.The owners are very accommodating and friendly. The room was clean, decorated in early seventies wood paneling adds to the ambiance of no wireless signal or internet access.To be fair wireless signal is hard to get outside of Lake George or Glens Falls. A nice place at a reasonable rate.The ice cream and mini golf establishment next door helps with the rowdy kids.

Date of stay: July 2017