We visit Lake George every Summer, usually the first week of August, during the Saratoga Racing Season. This resort is very clean, and the grounds are beautiful. The pool area is very large, and overlooks beautiful Lake George. A lake view room in the main hotel offers on of the most spectacular views you will find. The White Lion Restaurant offers a nice breakfast, and there are endless dinner possibilities on Canada Street, and throughout the area. Lake George is 1/2 hour north of Saratoga, and the area offers numerous family oriented activities. If you are thinking about a Lake George vacation, this is a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the few area resorts open year-round, the Fort William Henry offers a variety of lodging accommodations with the perfect mix of historical elegance and today’s conveniences. There are three unique buildings to choose from - the upscale traditional grace of the Grand Hotel; the comfort of the Premium East Wing and the convenience of the Standard West Motel. All of our accommodations enjoy access to our extensive amenities, including an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi, Olympic-size outdoor pool, several unique shops & boutiques, and three superb restaurants all on resort grounds. This historic Adirondack hotel is located on an 18-acre estate spanning the southern shore at the head of Lake George. A stunning location combined with beautifully landscaped grounds and world-class views of the many islands of Lake George and the surrounding Adirondack mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort William Henry Hotel Lake George
- Fort William Henry Lake George