“Cozy family atmosphere ”

Grandma's Back Porch Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 165 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with my family over Labor Day weekend , we come every year to Lake George and no visit is complete without having breakfast here. The atmosphere is pleasant and comfy like home , with great service and great food .

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Good food and good different deals on each day of the week. Plenty of screens for watching sport. Good gluten free options

Reviewed 13 September 2017

A perfectly cooked prime rib with mash for my spouse and honey dipped chicken with mash, salad, soup and dessert for me made for a delicious warm and comforting meal. We thoroughly enjoyed this meal and the service which was warm, personable and attentive. I've had more expensive meals in fancier places that just can't compare to the meals served at Grandma's. Grandma's without a doubt is better. They are now closed for the season but we will return next year and you should too if you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We went there for breakfast and the other day and the food was ok. The best part was the biscuits. The price listed on the menu and the price we were charged were different. The coffee was terrible and we got creamers that had curdled... yuck... but the food was ok

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I am a 54 year old wife who travels with my husband all over the world. We've eaten in all sorts,of places. Some good , and some terrible. Grandmas back porch in Lake George is my number one WORST CHOICE EVER. The food was inedible. They only serve three or four choices and my party of four tried all different entrees. Not one was even edible. The meat was dry and covered with gelatinous gravy to moisten it up. The potatoes were served with an ice cream scooper, like in grade school cafeteria, as were the vegetables. The service didn't matter because the food was so bad. Save yourselves. It's not like your own grandma.