“Great italian dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We visited Mario's while staying at the Courtyard Marriot. We ordered an Italian plate that had lasagna, mini-meatballs, penne pasta and chicken parmesan. It was delicious and we shared it. We both had enough and the sauce was fantastic. Our waitress was very considerate and attentive. After our meal we had a piece of cheesecake with strawberries. That was delicious! It was smooth and silky. It truly was the highlight of our evening.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We always eat at Mario's when we come to Lake George Area. Never disappointed with the food and service at Mario's.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Visiting LG for one night and enjoyed a lovely dinner here. Fine dining atmosphere, delicious food, very nice service. Glad we came here.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

First we pull in the parking lot to a sheet of Ice, nothing like having to worry about breaking a bone before dinner. As we pull up the drive way and come around the back of the restaurant the waitress is out side smoking. That should have been reason enough to pull back out. But with limited winter choices, what was I to do. So I go in giving this place a chance. Man was I right I should have ran, when the running was good. The waitress that was out side smoking is now serving me. Ewww, My boyfriend and I order and the portion was little for the price you pay. Then to boot my Chicken was extremely over cooked to the point that it was rubbery. I send it back and she asks if I would like to replace it with anything, I state No Thank you. Just the bill now. I get the bill and am still charged for my dinner. What and outrage. I bring it to her attention and she tells me there is nothing she can do about it, she is sorry. I will not eat there again and I will not recommend them to anyone.

2  Thank Cortnie C
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The food and service are very good here. We visited during the off season, therefore we were seated right away. The server was friendly and knew the specials and menu well. We had the Stuffed Pepper and the Italian Platter for dinner. The food came out quickly and it was nice and hot.