“Very Good Italian Food Here”

Mezzaluna's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 169 Restaurants in Lake George
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We decided to have dinner there which was very good. The service was quite good, which helps in having a better meal. We both had the Caesar salad, which was very tasty. For the entrees, my wife had the eggplant parmigiana & I had the chicken sorrentino. Everything was delicious. We would come back here to dine the next time we are in Lake George.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We ate at this restaurant while visiting the Lake George area in September. The food was good. The atmosphere was nice. There is both indoor and outdoor seating. The service we received was great! I would recommend the pizza.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Usually don't venture out when traveling without reading reviews. Last night that changed as the spot we were headed to had closed and we were too tired to do much more walking. Came across Mezzaluna's and decided to give it a try. So very glad we did! Were seating immediately and drink orders were taking. Extensive menu and prices were not bad for the area. Waiter was attentive and food arrived hot and promptly. I had the Buffalo chicken pizza and for a personal pizza it was pretty big. Can't say enough good about Mezzaluna's! Excellent!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Family of 4 with soup for 3 salads and plain pasta should be 100.00.
Good food but overpriced. Made me wonder if we were paying for their Main street rent.

1  Thank Colpepper1
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Some reviews are saying this place is over-priced so I will start by saying that before going to Mezzaluna I stepped foot into another Italian restaurant closer to my hotel (Mario's) and the prices there were as high or higher. I think most of these restaurants are benefiting from the fact that most of the customers are people on vacation. Yes, it's overpriced. You're paying for location. I doubt the locals eat in these restaurants.

That said.. I went on a Friday night with my daughter who is just barely young enough to still order off the kids' menu. Staff were busy running the aisles and I don't think many people had to wait long for a table unless they had a big party.

My pizza was fine. Pricey but tasted okay. The waitstaff did not give us refills on our sodas. Oh well. I had leftovers to bring back to the hotel with me for breakfast. Yay for that.

Would I go back? Maybe, maybe not. On a busy weekend it's hard to find a place that doesn't have a long wait to get in so it really depends on how hungry you are. We were hungry and didn't want to wait 30-60 minutes for a table somewhere else.

There is inside and outside seating. It's not on the water. It's "downtown" so if you like people watching and seeing maybe the street musicians then sit outside if you can. You're not going to see the lake here.