“Good Flavor, But Partial Fail”
Review of Moose Tooth Grill

Moose Tooth Grill
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Lake George
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I picked up a take-out pulled pork sandwich to enjoy on our balcony overlooking the lake. I failed to check the contents of the bag before leaving. There was no cole slaw, although it was shown in the menu. I gravitate toward good pulled pork, and this was okay, but the missing cole slaw, and the truly sorry fries made it a bust for me. They advertise "bottomless" fries on the menu, but my takeout had way less than I expected, and they were undercooked and cold. Families will probably like the quirky decor here, including the stuffed bear and all of the animated animals. But unfortunately, the food I had was disappointing.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We went into town for the day and stopped in for a beer they have great on tap beer guys love it the different ones and one beer was 8.5 crazy, i had a apple beer um cider was amazing, and people were eating next to us was delicious looking, YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DATE to stop here!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Went here on a whim and were very impressed by the decor and the atmosphere of the place. The food was also great. I had the Peanut Butter Bacon Burger which was excellent and my wife had the French Onion Soup which she loved. We also had their house made soda, which was out of this world. Great place to eat!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My family and I ate here in July 2017. We all enjoyed our food. There was a great selection of options to appeal to many tastes. The homemade root beer is amazing! We drank so much, we almost got too full to eat! And, the smores at the table is a lot of fun for the kids. Our server, Hannah, was lovely, too.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I had the mushroom swiss burger... it wasn't all that great. The burger itself was warm-ish, so were the fries, and the bun was a little stale. I did not return it as I am always concerned about returning meals in a burger joint! Would not return there...

1  Thank 2011Ottawa

Been to Moose Tooth Grill? Share your experiences!